PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

If it's windows you can start with that. (apple is more difficult). It's free and you can watch on that or plug into Hdmi slot of your TV. If you like which is extremely likely you can buy an android box or an Amazon stick with Kodi fully loaded that you stick on your TV for less than 40 quid. http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_for_Windows.
Do as says in video then give me a shout (or anyone xbmc thread) a shout for addons. They literally only take 5 mins to do.

If it's windows you can start with that. (apple is more difficult). It's free and you can watch on that or plug into Hdmi slot of your TV. If you like which is extremely likely you can buy an android box or an Amazon stick with Kodi fully loaded that you stick on your TV for less than 40 quid. http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_for_Windows.
Do as says in video then give me a shout (or anyone xbmc thread) a shout for addons. They literally only take 5 mins to do.

Cheers mate, will give that a try.

JC, if you're struggling mate send me a fiver a month and you can stand in my garden and watch it through my window.
Cheers Nobber. That's a kind offer. I'd take you up on it, I just don't want to see all the other filth that you do behind closed doors.

Cheers Nobber. That's a kind offer. I'd take you up on it, I just don't want to see all the other filth that you do behind closed doors.

Oh the things you could see.... me on the armchair, legs akimbo, smothered in goosefat, fat cigar in my mouth.....

I'm just on to the last series of sons of anarchy. Having already watched 24, Prison Break And Homeland, what are the best series to watch on Netflix??
I would highly recommend Daredevil and Jessica Jones on Netflix. Seriously good TV. Peaky Blinders is also great.

Can you get Sky Atlantic on Kodi for Game of Thrones?

Can you get Sky Atlantic on Kodi for Game of Thrones?

Convoluted but you probably can get Sky Atlantic but it will be hard work. Can you get game of thrones - yes absolutely. Most of the content doesn't rely on channels like normal TV is the premise

I finally got round to watching House of Cards on Netflix all 4 seasons, would recommend if anyone hasn't seen it, Bloodline also on Netflix is worth a watch and Billions which is showing on sky now but the full first season is already in box sets. I have as well just watched the first 2 episodes of Outcast which is showing on Fox, looks promising so far.

I finally got round to watching House of Cards on Netflix all 4 seasons, would recommend if anyone hasn't seen it, Bloodline also on Netflix is worth a watch and Billions which is showing on sky now but the full first season is already in box sets. I have as well just watched the first 2 episodes of Outcast which is showing on Fox, looks promising so far.

With the footy on I can't even clear my backlog of Coronation Street episodes never mind start new box sets!!

Just started season 2 of Bloodline.

First season was pretty good.

I've nearly finished watching The Sopranos for the umpteenth time, it's just fuckin A!!

Just started season 2 of Bloodline.

First season was pretty good.

I've nearly finished watching The Sopranos for the umpteenth time, it's just fuckin A!!

Me and Mrs F found Bloodline a bit slow. We only gave it three episodes so probably not enough.

No I haven't and that's a good point mate.........will Mrs F like it? She doesn't normally go for violence (is it violent?) but she enjoyed Sons of Anarchy so can put up with it.

Don't know if she'll like it mate but if she enjoyed SOA then there's a good chance she will.

It's about the mafia so yeah, there's a smidge of violence in it but it's very, very funny in parts, in a subtle sort of way.

Give it a whirl.

It takes a few episodes to really get going in my opinion but it's one of, if not the best series I've ever watched.

Last edited:
Don't know if she'll like it mate but if she enjoyed SOA then there's a good chance she will.

It's about the mafia so yeah, there's a smidge of violence in it but it's very, very funny in parts, in a subtle sort of way.

Give it a whirl.

It takes a few episodes to really get going in my opinion but it's one of, if not the best series I've ever watched.

Is it on Netflix do you know?