PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Series 2 of Motherland starts again on BBC 2 at 9.30 tonight, presumably leading up to a fresh run.

Best comedy of last year by a distance.

Watching Crown and English game at the moment.... both very good and informative.

Princess Margaret was a bit of a rum lass..... mind you, so was Tony Armstrong-Jones !!

Watched episode 1 tonight, bloody excellent, I'm not usually a fan of David Tennant but I have to say he's superb in this, the likeness to Nielsen is uncanny.
Yes it really was an incredible performance from David Tennant, really enjoyed that. Daniel Mays was also at his usual excellent standard too.

Lots of publicity about Schitts Creek this morning. No doubt it's been mentioned here before but if you've not seen it it's brilliant. We binged watched all six series in about 2 weeks.

Ratched on Netflix a good 8/10 it's as mad as a box of frogs and with a decent cast it's well worth the watch

Ratched is an American psychological thriller web television series about the character of the same name from Ken Kesey's 1962 novel One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Created by Evan Romansky and developed by Ryan Murphy, the series stars Sarah Paulson in the title role and serves as a prequel to the novel.

High Score is a very good watch if anyone has an interest in 80s/ 90s gaming. Netlfix.

I'm watching DARK on Netflix at the moment... Well .... Binge watching actually... I'm up to episode 5 of series 2 in no time... From Germany and an absolute brilliant watch. I wont give too much away but it is mind bending with twists and surprises in every episode. For me it is up there with Breaking Bad, Peaky Blinders, Better Call Saul & Ozark as a great series.... 9/10.. I'd definitely recommend

There's a 4 part documentary on Netflix about the challenger shuttle, I was only 8 at the time but I remember watching the launch on TV, really sad but interesting watch for anyone that's into their documentaries.

There's a 4 part documentary on Netflix about the challenger shuttle, I was only 8 at the time but I remember watching the launch on TV, really sad but interesting watch for anyone that's into their documentaries.
watched all 4 episodes of this yesterday, i was only 2 so don't remember it but was a really interesting documentary