PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

I'm watching DARK on Netflix at the moment... Well .... Binge watching actually... I'm up to episode 5 of series 2 in no time... From Germany and an absolute brilliant watch. I wont give too much away but it is mind bending with twists and surprises in every episode. For me it is up there with Breaking Bad, Peaky Blinders, Better Call Saul & Ozark as a great series.... 9/10.. I'd definitely recommend
Dark is one of those brilliant series that slip through the net and nobody sees it, I've watched the lot and its brilliant, you'll love it.

This must be me.... On Itv right now theres a lady baking cakes.... The cameras just showing her chest and her licking her fingers ... Very Nigella..... 😎😃

Ratched on Netflix a good 8/10 it's as mad as a box of frogs and with a decent cast it's well worth the watch

Ratched is an American psychological thriller web television series about the character of the same name from Ken Kesey's 1962 novel One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Created by Evan Romansky and developed by Ryan Murphy, the series stars Sarah Paulson in the title role and serves as a prequel to the novel.
Just finished watching the first series - excellent. Sarah Poulson will no doubt take the plaudits as the title character but I thought the actress playing Charlotte was superb.

Just watched documentary on Netflix, the murder next door or summat... A 90 min one off documentary... Absolutely gripping and awful... Do not google what happens... Go into it blind.

There's a 4 part documentary on Netflix about the challenger shuttle, I was only 8 at the time but I remember watching the launch on TV, really sad but interesting watch for anyone that's into their documentaries.
We are watching it Winky..... it’s very good

2 episodes gone 2 to go

Watched Enola Holmes at the weekend..... ( Sherlocks sister )

the girl who plays enola is very good ( Millie Bobby Brown )
only 16 , but she plays a very quirky character....

it was a 7/10 for me.....

Watched Enola Holmes at the weekend..... ( Sherlocks sister )

the girl who plays enola is very good ( Millie Bobby Brown )
only 16 , but she plays a very quirky character....

it was a 7/10 for me.....
Millie Bobby Brown is a little star in rising, I was disappointed with the lack of Henry Cavall in Enola Homes thought.

Watched Haunting at Bly Manor the other day- belting.

Went and watched Haunting at Hill House too.

Really well done and proper old fashioned ghost stories

Watched Haunting at Bly Manor the other day- belting.

Went and watched Haunting at Hill House too.

Really well done and proper old fashioned ghost stories

I thought I’d read you needed to watch haunting at hill house first? Not right?

Just watched documentary on Netflix, the murder next door or summat... A 90 min one off documentary... Absolutely gripping and awful... Do not google what happens... Go into it blind.
This.

American Murder
The family next door.
Brilliant but sad, it'll stick with you for days afterwards.