PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Well into Bloodline at the moment but I'm just near the end of season one, heard funny reviews about 2 and 3, particularly the ending of season 3.

Anybody else watched it?

1 episode of The Haunting of Bly Manor on Netflix to go. A bit slow to get into it and not particularly scary if it's supposed to be a horror, but after the episode where it explains the haunting it all makes sense and worth keeping going with it.
Just one thing the little girl in it does the voice of Peppa pig and I just cannot get that out of my head when she speaks!

1 episode of The Haunting of Bly Manor on Netflix to go. A bit slow to get into it and not particularly scary if it's supposed to be a horror, but after the episode where it explains the haunting it all makes sense and worth keeping going with it.
Just one thing the little girl in it does the voice of Peppa pig and I just cannot get that out of my head when she speaks!

Well she's the new Peppa Pig.... which means you still watch it??? :)

Currently after a 4 year hiatus just finished watching Vikings Series 4 Part 2 E11 - 20.

Had a re-cap via E10.

Got S5 and S6 to watch on Prime.

The reason for my lengthy break? It was previously on Discovery then it was shifted off to another platform that I didn't have.

Also recently watched S1 -5 of Fear The Walking Dead. (Prime)

After Vikings, the next thing that appeals to me is 21 Bridges set in my favourite city, New York. (Prime).

Currently after a 4 year hiatus just finished watching Vikings Series 4 Part 2 E11 - 20.

Had a re-cap via E10.

Got S5 and S6 to watch on Prime.

The reason for my lengthy break? It was previously on Discovery then it was shifted off to another platform that I didn't have.

Also recently watched S1 -5 of Fear The Walking Dead. (Prime)

After Vikings, the next thing that appeals to me is 21 Bridges set in my favourite city, New York. (Prime).
I fancy that 21 bridges

Perfectly splendid 😊

Barbarians on Netflix was an excellent historical drama based on a Germanic uprising against the Roman empire. Well worth a watch if you don't mind the dubbing.

Film - "u want me to kill him?" on Netflix. British film, based on true events. (that I'd missed when it happened in the early 2000s). Very good.