PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Watched 1st episode if Behind her eyes on Netflix. The bbc review said it was so bad it was good. I just thought it was really good and very intriguing. Great lead actress. Bit of humping which is always a bit tricky with the tv in the window at 1330 in the afternoon.

Finished this last night

Thought it was decent and a quick binge , I like the fact it’s a one off series too

Big twist at the end !

Finished this last night

Thought it was decent and a quick binge , I like the fact it’s a one off series too

Big twist at the end !
Just finished it and I was right,........

I was miles off with how I thought it might end😂

Highly recommend it though.

Loved the ending and thought it was brillliant.

Undercover on Netflix is great. Dutch/ Belgian show, based on true events about an operation to get one of the biggest ecstacy dealers in the Netherlands.

Just watched Tribes of Europa on netflix, german made post apocalyptic series.
Some parts are dubbed english (couldnt tell at first thought my wifi was playing up but it doesnt make it unwatchable) but all in all i enjoyed it.

Will be looking out for a second series.

Randall Tarly actor from game of thrones makes an appearance also.

Just watched Tribes of Europa on netflix, german made post apocalyptic series.
Some parts are dubbed english (couldnt tell at first thought my wifi was playing up but it doesnt make it unwatchable) but all in all i enjoyed it.

Will be looking out for a second series.

Randall Tarly actor from game of thrones makes an appearance also.
Weirdo.

Just looked this up, never heard of it before but looks reyt up my street. It's on Prime too so I'll give it a whirl this evening I reckon.

Morning Senor 1880,

'Letterkenny' - set in middle Ontario. The best way I can describe it is 'Corner Gas On Steroids'. Earthy!!

Started on The Rookie last week. Binged everything out so far. Really enjoyable can't see Nathan Fillion as anything else when watching which is always a good sign.

Airs on Sky Witness so should be available on Sky Box sets

Started on The Rookie last week. Binged everything out so far. Really enjoyable can't see Nathan Fillion as anything else when watching which is always a good sign.

Airs on Sky Witness so should be available on Sky Box sets

Yes it’s about twenty times better than that guff with Martin Sheen that you recommended!

Bless This Mess on Fox is quite good.

Typical fish out of water comedy thing. NYC couple move to a farm in the sticks.

Interesting supporting cast including Pam Grier and Lieutenant Castillo out of Miami Vice.

Not immediately sure how we can watch that over here. Sounds like it’s set in Donegal!

It has great reviews. We watched one episode, purely out of interest, on Sunday. Mrs S was totally unimpressed. I thought it was 'interesting'. I imagine it would spark a good conversation with the Belfast Giants lads.

Fwiw, Justin, it's on 'cravetv' here.

Probably one of the best dramas I have seen.....From authenticity of the scripts to dialogue and visuals and some of the best unknown actors.

Love/hate.

Quality show that weirdly gets very little attention.

I'd say that and Line of Duty are the best crime dramas to come out of the UK & Ireland.

If you want something decent but a bit different to watch, then watch The Terror on BBC2 tonight at 9pm, it's not a horror, it's about the ship that tried to cut it's way through the arctic ice to find a fast route to China but got stuck in the ice. Then the crew start going missing, great series.

Yeah, The Terror was very good.
I watched it ages ago but I can't remember where 🤔

Watched episode 1 of Your Honor tonight, seemed a good storyline bar some dodgy acting by some.

Recording a programme tonight that has another of my most disliked tv personalities in it, Ben Fogle, but he's visiting Chernobyl so I'll put up with him for an hour to watch that.

I watched it ages ago but I can't remember where 🤔

Watched episode 1 of Your Honor tonight, seemed a good storyline bar some dodgy acting by some.

Recording a programme tonight that has another of my most disliked tv personalities in it, Ben Fogle, but he's visiting Chernobyl so I'll put up with him for an hour to watch that.
Yeah, think I watched it on Kodi about 3 years ago.

Just finished the second series of Black Spot on Netflix tonight, another one for those who like something a little different.

It's difficult to summarise without giving stuff away, but basically it's a dark murder mystery with a supernatural twist.