PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Started on the 2nd season of Hunters on Prime last night, it feels like that long since i watched series 1 that i cant really remember whats oging on, i may need to rewatch some of season 1 then restart season 2 again

We watched Convenience with Adeel Akhtar and Ray Panthaki, it's a comedy about two people who need to pay off a debt so rob a petrol station shop but things don't go to plan.

The only bit that was funny was the old woman, other than that I'd give it a 2/10.

We watched Convenience with Adeel Akhtar and Ray Panthaki, it's a comedy about two people who need to pay off a debt so rob a petrol station shop but things don't go to plan.

The only bit that was funny was the old woman, other than that I'd give it a 2/10.

Life is too short to be watching a 2/10.

You need to be looking at your selection process!

Watched Bank of Dave on Netflix, last night. Corny but quite entertaining.
I was just going to post the same…..

We watched it last night, it was a pleasant watch for a Saturday night….

I loved the way the London business people referred to Burnley and the North in general as “ Northern Shitholes “

Top bloke that Dave Fishwick….

We watched a South Korean sci-fi type film called Jung-E. Not my usual tipple but quite enjoyable.

The melodramatic animé like behaviour of the men in the film is quite jarring in what is quite a serious, gloomy film.

Anybody else seen Ancient Apocalypse documentary on Netflix?

It is about time that these ideas, which have gathering evidence, were in the mainstream. Graham Hancock has battled his entire life to defeat the establishment view that isn't allowed to be argued against. (where have we seen that before...?)

I find it absolutely fascinating. The Younger Dryas period ended around 11,600 years ago. The argument is many of the megalithic structures around like the Great Pyramid, Sphinx etc date back to then, about 6,000 years older than mainstream archaelogy suggests.

Mainstream archaeology call it pseudo-science, but can't actually refute with evidence of their own...

It is about time that these ideas, which have gathering evidence, were in the mainstream. Graham Hancock has battled his entire life to defeat the establishment view that isn't allowed to be argued against. (where have we seen that before...?)

I find it absolutely fascinating. The Younger Dryas period ended around 11,600 years ago. The argument is many of the megalithic structures around like the Great Pyramid, Sphinx etc date back to then, about 6,000 years older than mainstream archaelogy suggests.

Mainstream archaeology call it pseudo-science, but can't actually refute with evidence of their own...
Haven't seen it but I've recently been watching videos about the younger dryas from Randal Carlson and a few others. Tis fascinating.

I really enjoyed early doors first time around....

Started to watch the re-run on Saturday night..

I went to see it on stage in Manchester about 3 or 4 years ago.. it was just as good.
I didn’t watch it when it was first shown but tried the first episode a couple of nights ago. I wasn’t impressed, it was old fashioned humour that smacked of the 70’s/80’s to me.

I haven’t seen the documentary but the date estimates usually come from C-14 dating as I understand it. That’s real science and not pseudo science.

I don’t like documentaries because they generally have an agenda and skew the “evidence” to suite it.

I haven’t seen the documentary but the date estimates usually come from C-14 dating as I understand it. That’s real science and not pseudo science.

I don’t like documentaries because they generally have an agenda and skew the “evidence” to suite it.
I've not seen the doco, but got into a bit of a wormhole on da Youtubez watching Hancock and Carlson etc on Joe Rogan's show. Interesting stuff.