Twitter - A Positive Tweet Thread

Liberation

Forum Patron
Patron
Looks like the guys about to have no job.

Why am I not surprised?.... Any proper link Phil ? Abusive in charge of a phone?

You don't get poleaxed and dragged out like that for arguing about what's for tea.. Something went on.

Last edited:

daddyman16

Forum Patron
Patron
Why am I not surprised?.... Any proper link Phil ? Abusive in charge of a phone?

You don't get poleaxed and dragged out like that for arguing about what's for tea.. Something went on.

One of them where the moments leading up to the event are unfortunately the moments not recorded. He is clearly seen with a mobile, but not with a knife, which is odd because it's a knife that the video suggests he is holding, not a mobile.

Personally, if someone was holding a knife I wouldn't punch them in the face, too much chance of me missing and getting stabbed or not hitting hard enough and getting stabbed. I certainly wouldn't be dragging them out either, imagine if you get overpowered by the guy on the floor and he stabs you!

Something must've happened beforehand for security to choose to punch a guy.

daddyman16

Forum Patron
Patron
We have a golden lab and I’m sure she’s love to have a go at that

My garden backs on to lots of trees, feel free to let her loose whenever she's feeling adventurous. These leaves are just giving me a headache anyway, they may as well be a joy to someone/thing 😂

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
My garden backs on to lots of trees, feel free to let her loose whenever she's feeling adventurous. These leaves are just giving me a headache anyway, they may as well be a joy to someone/thing 😂
handy tip, use a rotary lawn mower once theyre all down, the leaves make a perfect mulch for next season once theyre all shredded by the mower.