UCLAN suppressing freedom of speech?

Mickypne

First Team
Oh do fuck off. The complainant was not mentioned and you leap to the same tired, racist stereotypes that belong in the fucking dark ages.
Stereotype i'll accept but racist dark ages? Against my own race, think you should fuck off really.

Mickypne

First Team
Ignore him Micky, I suspect Madferret was on a little trolling mission.
I hope so because he/she has totally missed my point. So many(especially on the far right) would use this as something to have a go at Muslims, but the crap we are fed by MSM and other sources we tend to just jump on the Wagon when in reality, the offended persons are usually the extreme left and MSM. I hope i'm making sense. I'm not saying that it's always the extreme left or MSM but so many times it is. Have a listen to John Barnes on, i think it was question time, he absolutely nails my point.

Joanpne

Forum Patron
Patron
I hope so because he/she has totally missed my point. So many(especially on the far right) would use this as something to have a go at Muslims, but the crap we are fed by MSM and other sources we tend to just jump on the Wagon when in reality, the offended persons are usually the extreme left and MSM. I hope i'm making sense. I'm not saying that it's always the extreme left or MSM but so many times it is. Have a listen to John Barnes on, i think it was question time, he absolutely nails my point.

It was QT I watched it. John Barnes spoke absolute sense (except his views on Brexit).