Unacceptable-Statement from the board!

Gordon Ramsay

Youth Team
I want the entire first team and management called before the board and told in no uncertain terms that the future of this club rests on the next few games. They have been paid wages this club have struggled to fund, its now payback time. Brian Gray would have took the bull by the horns and addressed the situation......So I believe whoever is in charge needs to do the same.

Spot on. This is crunch time for the club, The hardworking fans who have made commitment to the club in this current financial climate need leadership from the board.

flipper

Manager
I'll admit I have doubts about DF (as I said before) but I agree its going OTT in calling him inept and clueless.

Most of the blame lies squarely on the players - they're the ones who have acted like c*nts.

I pray to God we can't just hold on to our Championship statu then Fergie can really get to work.
but why is it that he cant motivate or manage them?, why is it that they dont want to play for him? despite the players being cunts (which I agree on), you have to ask yourself why would they do this? players usually want to play well to better themselves, earn a move to a bigger club.....etc. Under Simpson the players came out afterwards complaining about the fitness methods and questioned the poor tactics...............I suspect the same is happening now

Saint Errant

Youth Team
I also don't blame Ferguson entirely. As I don't know what he is telling the players before the game, I don't know if they are truly following his instructions and the 'couldnt give a damn' attitude a lot of them show would hint more that they are doing what they want rather than what they are told.
However, I think the mistake Fergie made when he came to the club was to disjoint quite a few noses. Granted they needed to be told, but I would have waited until we were safe.
What I do like about Fergie is that he seems willing to change the team if it isn't working, which is something I have been screaming out for for years. I'm sorry to say though that I will NOT be renewing my season ticket this season (for the first time in over 20 years) unless the useless buffoons on the pitch give me a reason to. Much as I love the club, I object to seeing my hard earned wages going towards their oversized pay packets when they dont care to even try at their job!

OP
The Saint

The Saint

Youth Team
The wankers are fleecing us, week in and week out......Who can be sure that any rumoured investment may disappear if we get relegated, the clubs whole future is being pissed around with by the highest wage earners in history. I am livid with the whole fcuking lot of them inc DF.
His management style has clearly backfired within the dressing room and he must bare some responsibility. I know he has to cleanse the shite, but that could have been sorted WHEN safety had been achieved.

Last edited:

Jack Daniels

PNE-ONLINE Boxing Expert.
Staff member
Patron
We are in freefall, Rumours of player unrest, bad player discipline,team body language thats shite......on the back of the highest wages in the clubs history. This is 100% unacceptable and we have not so much as a squeak from the boardroom. Season tickets are set to go on sale this week.....WHAT THE FCUK IS GOING ON!
Whoever is in charge of this club needs to put a rocket into the management and playing staff, that this current effort/run is not going to be tolerated.

The only person spouting the bit i've highlighted is you.

Get a grip, Mick.

Berlinender

Manager
I'll admit I have doubts about DF (as I said before) but I agree its going OTT in calling him inept and clueless.

Most of the blame lies squarely on the players - they're the ones who have acted like c*nts.

I pray to God we can't just hold on to our Championship status then Fergie can really get to work.

Dont you fear for that too??

Joanpne

Forum Patron
Patron
but why is it that he cant motivate or manage them?, why is it that they dont want to play for him? despite the players being cunts (which I agree on), you have to ask yourself why would they do this? players usually want to play well to better themselves, earn a move to a bigger club.....etc. Under Simpson the players came out afterwards complaining about the fitness methods and questioned the poor tactics...............I suspect the same is happening now

Because they know they are going and don't give a shite about this club, the games probably interfere with them making their holiday arrangements.:mad: I am not so sure about fitness being questioned because DF has actually raised that point himself. As for tactics its difficult to judge yet because they would be based on the personnel at your disposal which, looks like a bunch of unfit, couldn't care less, leaving anyway players.

OP
The Saint

The Saint

Youth Team
The only person spouting the bit i've highlighted is you.

Get a grip, Mick.

You have to be kidding JD, Ross Wallace was missing today, and misses next week, Keith Treacy was AWOL recently.....and dont tell me the dressing room has been hunky dory this last 2/3 months. Where is Eddie Nolan JD.

By the way on the subject of EN, would it not make sense to call him back, to rob Sheff Wed of a regular player in what may end up being the 2 clubs fighting for 4th from bottom spot. We dont have to play him, just hinder Wednesdays plight.

Last edited:

Pardy

Youth Team
Because they know they are going and don't give a shite about this club, the games probably interfere with them making their holiday arrangements.:mad: I am not so sure about fitness being questioned because DF has actually raised that point himself. As for tactics its difficult to judge yet because they would be based on the personnel at your disposal which, looks like a bunch of unfit, couldn't care less, leaving anyway players.

they didn't lack commitment today - just confidence. It went when CP equalised and although they tried they didn't really believe

M

mikkir

You have to be kidding JD, Ross Wallace was missing today, and misses next week, Keith Treacy was AWOL recently.....and dont tell me the dressing room has been hunky dory this last 2/3 months. Where is Eddie Nolan JD.

By the way on the subject of EN, would it not make sense to call him back, to rob Sheff Wed of a regular player in what may end up being the 2 clubs fighting for 4th from bottom spot.

Wallace was like a spoiled kid on Saturday, but as for Eddie, its got to be a time for recall at the captains (and AI) expense.

Jack Daniels

PNE-ONLINE Boxing Expert.
Staff member
Patron

By the way on the subject of EN, would it not make sense to call him back, to rob Sheff Wed of a regular player in what may end up being the 2 clubs fighting for 4th from bottom spot.

Quite frankly, i've never been a fan of Eddie Nolan.

As for the dressing room spirit, the same dressing room that at 1 - 0 went down to 10 men and then proceeded to spank Cardiff 3 - 0, the same spirit that tore Forest a new one to go 3 up, the same spirit that dominated away to Boro despite losing, as recent examples?

Wallace was the same under Irvine picking up stupid pathetic yellow cards, see both Scum and Brum away as examples, Brum leading to a 1 game ban for the must win QPR game. He'll never change.

OP
The Saint

The Saint

Youth Team
Quite frankly, i've never been a fan of Eddie Nolan.

As for the dressing room spirit, the same dressing room that at 1 - 0 went down to 10 men and then proceeded to spank Cardiff 3 - 0, the same spirit that tore Forest a new one to go 3 up, the same spirit that dominated away to Boro despite losing, as recent examples?

Wallace was the same under Irvine picking up stupid pathetic yellow cards, see both Scum and Brum away as examples, Brum leading to a 1 game ban for the must win QPR game. He'll never change.

JD we are in freefall...the watford performance was appalling, as have been some other recent home games, the club captain was Sheff Wed best player the other week, what does that say about dressing room spirit.....we may have to agree to disagree, but your hard earned money, like mine is being taken with little effort shown for it.

Last edited:

dirk pnemouse

Youth Team
JD we are in freefall...the watford performance was appalling, as have been some other recent home games, the club captain was Sheff Wed best player the other week, what does that say about dressing room spirit.....we may have to agree to disagree, but your hard earned money, like mine is being taken with little effort shown for it.

Most fans im sure share your frustrations with whats going down but to try to put this down to a dressing room split is little more than wild speculation . This club needs to get rid of shirkers and build the next generation on hard work and team work , for too long now this club has carried certain individuals and its time to get shut for the good of the club .

Deepdale roar

Forum Patron
Patron
The biggest problem is the lack of defensive cohesion and the lack of defensive cover in midfield. The whole defence have been blamed so far - Lonergan, Hart, Jones, Mawene, Chilvers, Nolan, Collins and Davidson with the exception of 1 player - SSL. Is it only me who thinks he is the one who needs to be dropped? The guy has been utter garbage since returning from Middlesborough and the collapse of his "dream" move to Celtic. The only guys in football who seem to rate him as too good for PNE are both on the dole (Southgate and Mowbray) and he has nowhere to go with his value falling by the minute.

Ferguson has made the mistake of chopping and changed the defence so many times already, time to make a final chop and drop SSL. Try Mawene and Ward for Saturday.

OP
The Saint

The Saint

Youth Team
Fact- 2 wins out of the last 13 games is pathetic from a team that made the play- offs last season....something is clearly going on behind closed doors, it cannot be allowed to continue. This club cannot go down, it could be catastophic.

Last edited:

frix26

First Team
Fact- 2 wins out of the last 13 games is pathetic from a team that nearly made the play- offs last season....something is clearly going on behind closed doors, it cannot be allowed to continue. This club cannot go down, it could be catastophic.

Shut the f*** up - acting all sycophantic as though you know everything. You know nothing

White Horse 44

Advisor to the Owner
It was always going to be about Fergies squad NOT Irvines.
We simply need 3 more points from 4 games.
Chill we'll be fine lets just get behind 'em come Saturday.
When were safe he'll expose and hopefully expell the wasters who know who they are and we start afresh.

PS I do drink a fair bit, but I still have faith.........

(Please delete this post as it may just come back to haunt me)

pnethor

Youth Team
The main reason we are in this mess is the legion of useless lumps foisted on us by the two previous incumbents of the managers chair and we all know who appointed them.

JoeyPne09

Manager
Fact- 2 wins out of the last 13 games is pathetic from a team that made the play- offs last season....something is clearly going on behind closed doors, it cannot be allowed to continue. This club cannot go down, it could be catastophic.

Its mainly down to one player.. Sean St Ledger. I really hope we sell him in the summer as he has created a stinker in the dressing room right from when he returned. Not dropping him is costing us. He even showed to the public how much he wanted a move away, what's he saying to the rest of the players then if that's what he is saying to the fans? Appalling performances and a bad attitude can bring the whole team down and hence why we've conceded so many goals. We are scoring away from home and plenty at home, as suggested by Sky who said we've scored about 19 in our last 11 games. So the main problem is our defence. Who's played in every single game at the back? Lonergan and SSL. Both need dropping. They were at fault for 2/3 of Palace's goals. We need to drop him now, before he single handedly relegates us. Carter and Co. are shit anyway but SSL has ability but is purposely not using it. You'll still find some way to stick up for him though...