PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Villareal v Man Utd

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
Quite remarkable that Villareal have made it to the final but I cant help but think that this Man U team will be too strong for them tonight.

Quite remarkable that Villareal have made it to the final but I cant help but think that this Man U team will be too strong for them tonight.
Unai Emery has won the Europa League in 3 of his 4 attempts though, often with the underdog, so they’re definitely not to be written off

Poor from Man Utd so far, looks to me like they’ve underestimated the Spanish team. Too slow and creating nothing. The game is just drifting along.

The Villarreal goalkeeper’s first name is Geronimo

Not something you’d find in the National League

My old man is a Leeds fan so for that reason I’ve always been “Anyone But United” so up the yellow submarine!

A City win on Saturday would be very welcome too, anything to pile the misery on them dirty red b*stards.

30th goal of the season for the Villarreal goal scorer

Yet United let him have a nearly free volley