PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Villareal v Man Utd

Shocking the abuse Rashford got last night on social media. The stuff from the Maths teacher on his open profile, for everyone to see. Can't see him keeping his job.

Racism is a problem, lets not mistake this.

But to be on social media 15 minutes after losing a final crying about racism is just his PR machine at work.

When United got off to its worst start in 48 years, he was online 15 minutes after drawing at home to Chelsea tagging food bank locations. That PR has run its course now. Now it’s racism.

Had he won last night, would it have been a picture of him with a trophy he posted or racists?

Had he won last night, would it have been a picture of him with a trophy he posted or racists?

Had he not been racially abused last night, would he have posted about racism or something about not winning a trophy?

Fans should be giving De Gea (non-racist) grief, that penalty kick was a joke, I knew he wasn't going to score the moment he kicked the ball. Like I said at the time, he just wanted to get home and go to bed.

Had he not been racially abused last night, would he have posted about racism or something about not winning a trophy?

Fans should be giving De Gea (non-racist) grief, that penalty kick was a joke, I knew he wasn't going to score the moment he kicked the ball. Like I said at the time, he just wanted to get home and go to bed.

He posted about racism cause he dropped a 0/10 in a final, stunk out the game, and was a PR masterstroke mentioning it.

It is not okay, but players get racially abused all the time on social media, its Marcus Rashbecks timing of it that doesn’t sit right with me. Dont see him posting this after victories do you?

Sky Sport News today covered the game for a 15 minute segment. 10 minutes of that was about racism.
PR masterstroke. Takes away the energy from his 0/10 performance

He posted about racism cause he dropped a 0/10 in a final, stunk out the game, and was a PR masterstroke mentioning it.

It is not okay, but players get racially abused all the time on social media, its Marcus Rashbecks timing of it that doesn’t sit right with me. Dont see him posting this after victories do you?

Sky Sport News today covered the game for a 15 minute segment. 10 minutes of that was about racism.
PR masterstroke. Takes away the energy from his 0/10 performance
“It’s not okay but”

If you’re starting an opinion about racism like this, chances are you probably shouldn’t be posting that opinion

“It’s not okay but”

If you’re starting an opinion about racism like this, chances are you probably shouldn’t be posting that opinion

Racism should be eradicated. Many things social media platforms can do to help this, they just don’t.

Fact is Rashbeck only posts this sort of stuff after a terrible loss and a stinking performance.
Had they won yesterday, he’d have been posting pictures of himself with the trophy, not the racial
abuse he received.

Posts it after a loss as part of PR work to divert away from poor performances and results. He and many others disgustingly receive racial abuse on a daily basis, why does Rashbeck not post about it after a win?

Racism is a problem, lets not mistake this.

But to be on social media 15 minutes after losing a final crying about racism is just his PR machine at work.

When United got off to its worst start in 48 years, he was online 15 minutes after drawing at home to Chelsea tagging food bank locations. That PR has run its course now. Now it’s racism.

Its best I remain speechless after this post.

Dont see him posting this after victories do you?

My guess is either, less people give him stick after a victory that he may or may not contribute towards directly, or, he doesn't check social media that much after a win.
More chance of him being racially abused after a loss, not acceptable, but that, combined with the likelihood of him checking and there we go- Marcus gets racially abused, Marcus sees it, Marcus comments on it. He will already feel gutted about losing and being racially abused will just tip him over.

It's nothing to do with PR, it's not like he was abused during the game and he's tried to justify a bad performance by stating his confidence was blown or whatever.

My guess is either, less people give him stick after a victory that he may or may not contribute towards directly, or, he doesn't check social media that much after a win.
More chance of him being racially abused after a loss, not acceptable, but that, combined with the likelihood of him checking and there we go- Marcus gets racially abused, Marcus sees it, Marcus comments on it. He will already feel gutted about losing and being racially abused will just tip him over.

It's nothing to do with PR, it's not like he was abused during the game and he's tried to justify a bad performance by stating his confidence was blown or whatever.

Do you think Marcus was actually on his phone 15 minutes after a final loss? He’d have been getting his medal and dealing with his media obligations.

It was his PR team. Of which he has signed with Rocnation. His new GF works in PR. And Manchester United have hired Neil Ashton, the former PR spin doctor for The Sun newspaper.

Last edited:
So by your theory, its ok to send him racial abuse if they'd won?
Absolutely not, racism is vile, vulgar, and totally inexcusable. The fact this is even a topic 2021 is beyond my comprehension.

Players receive (wrongly) racial abuse before, during and after football matches. You only ever see Marcus’ team posting about it after a loss though. 3 times he’s made it known.

1. After Champions League loss to PSG
2. After Sheff United defeat at home.
3. Last night

See the pattern?

Instead of the media and pundits talking about his absolute disgrace of a performance last night, its all racial related now. Its a masterstroke. Its a topic that needs dealing with and eradicating, and it diverts us away from his terrible performance.

Win win.

Absolutely not, racism is vile, vulgar, and totally inexcusable. The fact this is even a topic 2021 is beyond my comprehension.

Players receive (wrongly) racial abuse before, during and after football matches. You only ever see Marcus’ team posting about it after a loss though. 3 times he’s made it known.

1. After Champions League loss to PSG
2. After Sheff United defeat at home.
3. Last night

See the pattern?

Instead of the media and pundits talking about his absolute disgrace of a performance last night, its all racial related now. Its a masterstroke. Its a topic that needs dealing with and eradicating, and it diverts us away from his terrible performance.

Win win.
I don't really give a crap about performances to be honest if people are having to put up with that racist tripe win lose or draw. Something needs to be done and done quick.

I don't really give a crap about performances to be honest if people are having to put up with that racist tripe win lose or draw. Something needs to be done and done quick.
Agree.

But mention it all the time, not just after a loss to deflect away from the performance. Thats my only gripe. Otherwise crack on.

Hope social media platform do all get together to do something about this, it’s genuinely disgusting people can hide behind accounts with no repercussions.

Agree.

But mention it all the time, not just after a loss to deflect away from the performance. Thats my only gripe. Otherwise crack on.

Hope social media platform do all get together to do something about this, it’s genuinely disgusting people can hide behind accounts with no repercussions.

He does mention it all the time.

That was after a 0-0 draw v Arsenal (not always after a loss as you seem to think.)

Racism is a problem in this country and it needs sorting.

The other thing is is the reason he doesn't post about racism after a win is because it doesn't often happen after a win. It only usually happens after an incident which has cost them the game - missed penalty for example.

These people are disgusting, vile human beings. There is no place for racism and we need to eradicate it from this country. They need educating and from your comments tonight so do you.

He does mention it all the time.

That was after a 0-0 draw v Arsenal (not always after a loss as you seem to think.)

Racism is a problem in this country and it needs sorting.

The other thing is is the reason he doesn't post about racism after a win is because it doesn't often happen after a win. It only usually happens after an incident which has cost them the game - missed penalty for example.

These people are disgusting, vile human beings. There is no place for racism and we need to eradicate it from this country. They need educating and from your comments tonight so do you.

If you think racism doesn’t happen after a win you’re more deluded than I think.

Your last paragraph, you’re literally using the words i used in the post above.

If you think racism doesn’t happen after a win you’re more deluded than I think.

Your last paragraph, you’re literally using the words i used in the post above.

I didn't say it didn't did I. I said it doesn't often happen after a win. Rashford wouldn't have got 70 racist messages last night if Man U had won.

You're the deluded one saying he only posts after a loss (see link above.)

Maybe the racism only occurs when they lose and not when they win?
Suggesting its Utd supporters giving the grief and not the teams he is playing against.