Vote of No Confidence

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
Strongbow;n3423483 said:
Quite cutting on Maybot as person I thought and probably deserved in all honesty and Gove has just dragged a few of Corbyn's skeletons out of the closet to end the debate .... quite entertaining half hour that :)
I thought Watson showed great grace towards the PM, in fairness.

Liberation

Forum Patron
Patron
PNEESSEX;n3423492 said:
the government survives by 19

Only 19?......................Surely we must have another vote and another and yet another until a few members have snuffed it and some young thrusters with different ideas have joined the chamber? Until the voters are enlightened perhaps and have more information....... Thats democracy isn't it?. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

paddysr

Staff member
Patron
Liberation;n3423500 said:
Only 19?......................Surely we must have another vote and another and yet another until a few members have snuffed it and some young thrusters with different ideas have joined the chamber? Until the voters are enlightened perhaps and have more information....... Thats democracy isn't it?. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
That's pretty much how votes of no confidence work yes.

PNEESSEX

Forum Patron
Patron
Liberation;n3423500 said:
Unless progress is made sharpish, I can see another vote of no confidence before too long

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
Strongbow;n3423508 said:
Presume you mean the one with the yellow stars on you silly old goat ;)
:)

Well I think we better get used to it because I reckon itll stll be flying in the UK for a long time yet.

did make me laugh tho :)