PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Vpn

What you need it for will influence the answer.

well I know its frowned upon by some,but id like it for the ifollow thing,i only go on deepdale when I have my son and the weekends I have him correspond with pne being at home.first game this season will be Barnsley,but if I get a vpn thing does that mean I could purchase the away games and home games id miss?

Don't think it'll work for that - I assume (though I may be wrong) that iFollow will use your payment method to determine where you live. So, if you use a credit/debit card you're fucked even though you use a VPN.

It's worth a go though - as somebody else said, use Hide My Ass, the worst that can happen is that it doesn't work.

Don't think it'll work for that - I assume (though I may be wrong) that iFollow will use your payment method to determine where you live. So, if you use a credit/debit card you're fucked even though you use a VPN.

It's worth a go though - as somebody else said, use Hide My Ass, the worst that can happen is that it doesn't work.

ok,thanks.

watched the game yesterday,quality was a little jittery at times but I put that down to my pc being past its best,so yes it is possible.cost 6euros,which judging by the weak pound probably cost me about 17 quid

I assume you know you can download Opera browser and use free VPN on that also lass on FB pne page often shows game live on that.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Tunnelbear - I've been using it for the past 5 years. Never had an issue!!

Helps me watch SkyTV and put some bets on the football.

Are there any decent free vpn's around? i keep using the free trials on offer but i don't like paying for them! my kodi stick ran noticeably better with a vpn installed.