PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Wayne Rooneys Derby Again (Entering Administration)

BBC News - Derby County charged by EFL for failing to pay transfer fee instalments

I don't know how many times this lot can breach the rules and somehow get away with it!

Coming home to roost for them it seems and about time to.

Personally, I think it's shameful the way that they were allowed to stay in the Championship at Wycombes' expense.

BBC News - Derby County charged by EFL for failing to pay transfer fee instalments

I don't know how many times this lot can breach the rules and somehow get away with it!

Coming home to roost for them it seems and about time to.

Personally, I think it's shameful the way that they were allowed to stay in the Championship at Wycombes' expense.
Does anybody actually really care about Derby?

Hopefully Rooney and Derby can fuck off once and for all!

Does anybody actually really care about Derby?

Hopefully Rooney and Derby can fuck off once and for all!
The only thing I care about in respect of Derby is seeing them carry the can for what they've done.
Carrying the can = a considerable points deduction. Stuck two fingers up at the rules we're all supposed to stick by for far too long.

The EFL will give them another slap on the wrist as per. This is nothing compared to their outright dodgy accounts they'd submitted which drew a fine only.
True, but this is now their 5th charge. Might go to an independent panel this time.

The EFL will give them another slap on the wrist as per. This is nothing compared to their outright dodgy accounts they'd submitted which drew a fine only.
Why do they get away with it and not Sheffield Wednesday?
Are the sanctions not proposed by independent adjudication rather than the EFL.
In any case the time for a slap on the wrist is well past.
Their recent past history should not be disregarded either but taken into account (in the same way as a suspended sentence).