We Are Sinking

beagleman

Advisor to the Owner
Was sat on moor park this afternoon walking my dogs... Sat on a bench looking at Deepdale... Really felt nostalgic, fed up, gutted that the decades have brought such little success, memories of my dad, my mates, my sons.... But its my club, my memories, my hopes and passion... Wouldnt change it but am feeling very low about our club at the moment.

raefil

Shit Fan
Patron
Theres a sickness at our club. As fans we put in a lot of effort to get 2 banners, one in particular to remember the Gentry.

Our club couldnt even be arsed putting them back up for this season.

They literally attempted to cheat the fans out of their money, for season tickets, and would have done had such a stink not been kicked up.

I dont agree with the OPs comments about wrapping up but right now theyre doing the square root of fuck all to enthuse the supporters.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
I have supported North End for 52 years and they mean the world to me... However, it is quite worrying that I don’t really care about the results at the moment - I never thought that I would be so disinterested , in the same way that the club are disinterested in the fans !!!

keefer68

Manager
I have a good friend who has been in a very deep depression for over 9 months . He is the director of a company and not been able to work and had the worst thoughts imaginable . I ring him text him every week . We spoke last night and said he would ring me today . Guess what ? He did and asked if he could come round and watch the Nobbers game . We talked we laughed we cried but football isn’t always about the game it’s about friends coming together . We lost but my mate is on the road to recovery . Either that or he wants putting over the edge . How could anybody think it would be better if we wrapped up .

Henrys Cat

Forum Patron
Patron
I have supported North End for 52 years and they mean the world to me... However, it is quite worrying that I don’t really care about the results at the moment - I never thought that I would be so disinterested , in the same way that the club are disinterested in the fans !!!

I'm not sure you are being true to yourself saying you don't care about the results. You clearly do. I follow Bamber Bridge home and away these days and have done for the best part of 10 years, Going to Deepdale a couple of times a season and watching on TV, but I'll always be a North End fan. A Brig loss and i just have another pint. A North End defeat, such as today and it grinds.

Ott

Banned
Theres a sickness at our club. As fans we put in a lot of effort to get 2 banners, one in particular to remember the Gentry.

Our club couldnt even be arsed putting them back up for this season.

They literally attempted to cheat the fans out of their money, for season tickets, and would have done had such a stink not been kicked up.

I dont agree with the OPs comments about wrapping up but right now theyre doing the square root of fuck all to enthuse the supporters.
Yawn

simonnisbet

Manager
Im sick of people saying at least we’re not like Bury or Wigan. Im sorry but thats not the relief we want to hear.

The fact remains we are in bad hands, whilst we are stable financially we’re screwed in every other sense of the word. We are on the decline now and we’re going down fast. The fans are in disarray, the team is growing weaker by the day, our manager is fed up and the players are too, our best players see their future elsewhere and who can blame them. The football is lacklustre and devoid of any entertainment. Our defence is leaky, our midfield is temporary and soon to be ripped apart, the attack is beyond a joke, weak as piss and an embarrassment at this level. Hemmings doesnt have the idea or ambition, PR is full of crap with an answer for everything but we all know better than to trust in him. The club is rotten, simply existing and sitting in its own pile of shit. We need the right people in who have the ideas and energy to pull us forward.