PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Weakened Fulham a possibility

Interesting to see what the line up is they put out....if these guys have this virus and it’s so infectious I can’t see them all being on a coach together from London......I wonder who has travelled.

Lets use reverse psychology and tell them Potts isn't available then.. Boom.... Hes in the starting 11....
It would be better to tell them he's fit and in the starting line up:- then not play him:- They'd think they were starting the game with a big advantage only to find out their big advantage was not quite as big as they thought.

The idea of Fulham feeling the need to play mind games against us is ludicrous !
Our best hope is pick an attacking side and rip into them.
So you can guarantee it will be five at the back, three in midfield and two sitting either side of our keeper with license to get forward every time the Angel Gabriel manifests himself in the centre circle!
He may also be appearing there when we defend corners !
Actually though considering Gabriel's scored in all his recent appearances, he will be on long throws into the mighty midget !!

They also have the big clash against Bournemouth next Friday night and they will be wanting to be at full strength for that one.....

Thought they played a weakened side cause Derby midweek in order to rest players for the more competitive test on Saturday (?)….

How are the weather conditions up there ?

Any chance the game could be postponed ?
It’s been wild all night but forecast to calm down over the morning (an awful night’s sleep), so you’d imagine the game will be safe. I also hope Brig goes ahead, chance for two games in one afternoon!