PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Wee knocks and suspensions 22/23

MBcha

Definitely not Peter Ridsdale
Staff member
Patron
No.Player25 man
squad
Injury/
susp.
date
InjurySusp.Latest
update
1Freddie
Woodman
2Alvaro
Fernandez
On loan (Man U)
3Greg
Cunningham
4Ben
Whiteman
5Patrick
Bauer
6Liam
Lindsay
8Alan
Browne
9Ched
Evans
10Daniel
Johnson
11Robbie
Brady
13Ali
McCann
14Jordan
Storey
15Troy
Parrott
On loan (Spurs)
16Andrew
Hughes
17Lewis
Leigh
18Ryan
Ledson
19Emil
Riis
20Ben
Woodburn
Wee knock15/09
Back in training
22Matthew
Olosunde
23Bambo
Diaby
29 JulyWee knock15/09
Back in training
24Sean
Maguire
25Dai
Cornell
26Adam
O'Reilly
Out on loan (St Pats)
30Dana
Amaral
34Lewis
Coulton
Out on loan (Chester city)
36Noah
Mawene
37Josh
Seary
38James
Pradic
39Mikey
O'Neill
44Brad
Potts

Last edited:
Thread still being worked on and details to be confirmed re 25 man squad etc, but welcome to the 2022/23 injuries thread.

As with last season I'll try to update once a week around the managers press conferences.

And here's my first contribution - he got injured July 2nd.

(also note spelling ;))

Could I suggest a button that when pressed alternates the colour of the background and some party music plays?

Do you want me on ignore or this...

Be honest, Rodders.

Press the “ignore” button on @Sid Snot

That’s exactly what happens

Oh har-dee-firkin-har; I suppose you'll derail this thread now talking about transfer/injury activity :rolleyes:

So for Olosunde how do we format “5 minutes after the Holy Grail is discovered and an hour before the apocalypse”?
If I bought a car, and it broke down soon as I bought it, then after being in the repair shop for most of the year on the 2 occasions I took it out for a test run it broke down again, I would scrap it if I couldn't get shut.

If I bought a car, and it broke down soon as I bought it, then after being in the repair shop for most of the year on the 2 occasions I took it out for a test run it broke down again, I would scrap it if I couldn't get shut.
Most people would look under the bonnet before buying and expect a full service history but this is PNE!

If you narrow the "25 Man Squad" section, you can then change and slightly expand the "Injury Date" section to "Injury Date/Suspension" so that we know who is Banned and for how long alá Ched currently is.

Cheers.

Also, having our #2 and #15 at the bottom of the list is playing havoc with my numerical reading of things.

If you narrow the "25 Man Squad" section, you can then change and slightly expand the "Injury Date" section to "Injury Date/Suspension" so that we know who is Banned and for how long alá Ched currently is.

Cheers.
I'll have a tinker later tonight, not a bad shout JD.

Also, having our #2 and #15 at the bottom of the list is playing havoc with my numerical reading of things.
They'll be moved, when I first created the thread they didn't have squad numbers so were added to the end.

I'm on mobile now and the table is quite difficult to edit, I'll get on the laptop later and move those.