Well, can we make it into a play-off place by end of the season?

edgy

Manager
I actually heard somewhere that Middlesbrough had scored the least amount of goals from corners out of everyone this season.

Thing is with Boro is they can do nothing all game then one of their £10M signings will smack it top corner.

I like how Pulis still plays the victim, claiming his squad isn't good enough, despite spending multi-millions.
Another 1 trick pony

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
Offensively our form has dipped in the last couple of games ,somehow that needs to change. We know Robinson can do a job and maybe Moult (found some form prior to his injury) could play a role. These 2 are likely to be fresh when they come back. Nmecha's confidence appears to be growing and his ability to get past others could be useful in the run in, the pull back to DJ today was impressive.
We have a big chance of getting into the play offs and from that getting to the PL.
I got a woody reading that last bit :)

Rubadub

Forum Patron
Patron
Quite a few interesting games in midweek, with Brentford and Hull having difficult away trips (as well as ourselves!).

Games to look out for in this midweek round of fixtures, plus a few predictions.

Tues
Bristol City v Ipswich - Draw, Ipswich are down but got a good result against West Brom, fancy them to do the same again
Sheff Utd v Brentford - Home win, Sheff Utd looking very strong of late, have collected the same number of points over the last 6 games as us
Bolton v Sheff Wed - Away win, despite Bolton's win at the weekend they'll struggle against a much more solid Sheff Wed team under Bruce

Weds
Birmingham v Millwall - Home win, Millwall sinking fast and Blues will want to get back to winning ways.
Derby v Stoke - can't call this, both teams inconsistent of late. Draw maybe?
Norwich v Hull - Home win
Forest v Villa - Good wins for both at the weekend, good thing is one or both will drop points! Draw.

If that was to transpire, and we were to win, we'd be 2 points off Derby in sixth. Let's not get carried away, one game at a time...

White123

First Team
Like we did at Deepdale you mean?
Comparing it to a totally different point of the season - bit pointless really.
We was 9 unbeaten at the time but still only kept 3 clean sheets all season.
Rudd, Huntington, Fisher and Hughes defensivley weren't playing well.
Davies, DJ, Robinson, Maguire injured,
We are going to Boro with our best defensive displays of the season over the past 10 games.
Rude, Hughes, Davies and Storey have been outstanding the past ten matches.
If we score first I fully expect us to win. I may be wrong but I don't think we are that fragile anymore.

BenPearsonIsGod

First Team
Comparing it to a totally different point of the season - bit pointless really.
We was 9 unbeaten at the time but still only kept 3 clean sheets all season.
Rudd, Huntington, Fisher and Hughes defensivley weren't playing well.
Davies, DJ, Robinson, Maguire injured,
We are going to Boro with our best defensive displays of the season over the past 10 games.
Rude, Hughes, Davies and Storey have been outstanding the past ten matches.
If we score first I fully expect us to win. I may be wrong but I don't think we are that fragile anymore.
I agree, was just being a dick really haha

JK

The Big Boss
Staff member
Patron
Bristol City only drew with Ipswich.

Big chance to close the gap tomorrow!

norfolk white

Staff member
Patron
IT is still in our own hands. The lads and supporters have to give 100% for these remaining 10 games and we can do this, I really believe it can happen

tcinders

First Team
Great results for PNE tonight Bristol only drawing and Brentford defeat.
Can we win at Middlesborough and set up big game Saturday?

Garden Gnome

Reserve
Borough have only won 2 of last eight at home. That is worse form than us! Coupled with our excellent away form we must be confident of beating them.
AN has really got the team in a promising position.

europne

Manager
Real pressure in so many ways on Boro tomorrow night. After being safely in a play off place their position is now very wobbly.
Owners will be pushing.
Fans are exasperated.
Manager is under pressure.

Can we take advantage.