West brom send one of their fans packing with a great reply (twitter)

shabbagaz

Forum Patron
Patron
Embarrassed to say we used to follow each other on Twitter as we had a mutual interest in Bullseye. We had always disagreed politically but never realised just how much our views differed at first.

He offered to meet up with me for a pint when PNE played West Brom at Deepdale - I thankfully declined as some of his political views were beginning to get uncomfortable and ended up blocking him as I began to realise he is a complete psychopath.

From what I heard he also fabricated a story a few months ago that he had been arrested and beaten up by the police - the reality was that he was involved in a minor car crash.

Truly a great response from a club with a mixed ethnicity following. Had the pleasure of talking to some of their fans a couple of seasons ago. Great bunch from different ethnic backgrounds.
First and foremost, we're all PEOPLE.
Most of us have good in us, no matter how hard it sometimes it is to spot.
Well played, WBA.

shabbagaz

Forum Patron
Patron
Yes, but tell us what he said that you didn't like.

TBH it was my fault for getting involved in the spat - I noticed he was back when one of my followers got into a spat with him and I tweeted 'Oh I see the racist ex-West Brom fan is back'.

On the positive side, it's taught me to be more careful about who I follow and be followed by.

Nobby_Troutface

Forum Patron
Patron
TBH it was my fault for getting involved in the spat - I noticed he was back when one of my followers got into a spat with him and I tweeted 'Oh I see the racist ex-West Brom fan is back'.

On the positive side, it's taught me to be more careful about who I follow and be followed by.

That's one disturbed bloke! I hope you reported that tweet. It's disgusting and he shouldn't be allowed on any platform for things like that alone.

OP
FootballcrazyP_

FootballcrazyP_

Crazy Bird Man
Patron
My Parnters Auntie sent her Season Ticket back to Norwich because of Players taking the Knee, then bragged about it on Facebook. Bad move, she's now lost her Job and her home. Serves her right. Having had a Family meeting tonight, we have decided to keep her as a wedding Guest, because we are all going to take the Knee, before I get Married. Lets see how she likes that.

My Parnters Auntie sent her Season Ticket back to Norwich because of Players taking the Knee, then bragged about it on Facebook. Bad move, she's now lost her Job and her home. Serves her right. Having had a Family meeting tonight, we have decided to keep her as a wedding Guest, because we are all going to take the Knee, before I get Married. Lets see how she likes that.
Bit of a daft thing to do seeing how she supports Ipswich.

shabbagaz

Forum Patron
Patron
So this "bloke" makes another return with what must be his 200th Twitter account. He found me again predictably calling me a nonce (his go to and only insult) whilst calling me a 'dole dosser' (funny considering he's one himself whilst I've been in employment for 21 years, 13 of those at my current company). Slags me off mentioning that I only go to '2 PNE games' yet he was adamant he wouldn't attend another West Brom game....

Anyway, I found this link which shows the kind of person Martyn is: https://cochranebarryolivialaura.blogspot.com/2021/01/my-evil-twitter-troll-martyn-williams.html

Adam .

Manager
So this "bloke" makes another return with what must be his 200th Twitter account. He found me again predictably calling me a nonce (his go to and only insult) whilst calling me a 'dole dosser' (funny considering he's one himself whilst I've been in employment for 21 years, 13 of those at my current company). Slags me off mentioning that I only go to '2 PNE games' yet he was adamant he wouldn't attend another West Brom game....

Anyway, I found this link which shows the kind of person Martyn is: https://cochranebarryolivialaura.blogspot.com/2021/01/my-evil-twitter-troll-martyn-williams.html

Christ what a sad little oxygen thief!

Imagine being given the gift of life and choosing this to fritter away your time on 🙈

northender0602

Forum Patron
Patron

Jesus what a sad git, he’s clearly deluded.