West brom send one of their fans packing with a great reply (twitter)

shabbagaz

Forum Patron
Patron
He's at it again. Not even going to post his tweets on here they are that bad. Yet he'll be back again, again and again. Social media companies are absolutely useless when it comes to moderating and cracking down on this sort of shit.

shabbagaz

Forum Patron
Patron
Sorry to bring this up again but can anyone advise of any way I can escalate further action against someone on social media? Twitter consistently allow this guy to make multiple Twitter accounts and he's escalating his harassment of people, myself included. Others have it worse than me but it's come to the point where something really has to be done.

Would appreciate any advice.

jamesOB

Forum Patron
Patron
Sorry to bring this up again but can anyone advise of any way I can escalate further action against someone on social media? Twitter consistently allow this guy to make multiple Twitter accounts and he's escalating his harassment of people, myself included. Others have it worse than me but it's come to the point where something really has to be done.

Would appreciate any advice.
If you’ve continuously blocked him, reported him to Twitter, and made every attempt to stop him contacting you, then you can escalate it as a police report. If they see fit, they can look at a harassment charge