PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

What are people doing without football

Iamsoaked

Bench Warmer
So bored. Got iptv with 1000 boxsets but no idea what to watch lol been recommended Nathan and Co but not watched it yet. Any recommendations guys?

So bored. Got iptv with 1000 boxsets but no idea what to watch lol been recommended Nathan and Co but not watched it yet. Any recommendations guys?

In all seriousness, my favourite ever show is now "Always Sunny in Philadelphia"

It's on Netflix so easy access. 14 seasons out so far, 20 minutes each episode.

Give it a season to 'get going' and familiarise yourself with the character traits etc.

It's daft and whacky, but I absolutely love it. It's hilarious.

I like daft n whacky
I was like a kid with a new toy with the boxsets (the inbetweeners is my fav) but that was after the footy. This coronavirus needs to go away for sooooo many reasons lol

I like daft n whacky
I was like a kid with a new toy with the boxsets (the inbetweeners is my fav) but that was after the footy. This coronavirus needs to go away for sooooo many reasons lol

It's kinda like Inbetweeners in the sense that the storylines don't really follow on. They're individual in their own right. Completely random hilarity.

Get it watched. You'll love it.

Its not just footy though is it ? Im missing cricket, golf, rugby union etc etc etc......

its doing my head in already

The cringyness. When you can see what's coming and it makes you feel all icky...

Always Sunny in Philadelphia? We're talking about the same show right?

Well you're a boring bastard and have just dropped 41 levels on the cool-ometer.

Always Sunny in Philadelphia? We're talking about the same show right?

Well you're a boring bastard and have just dropped 41 levels on the cool-ometer.
Yep. I'm the same with stuff like the office and other such things. Really wish I could watch them but I just cant