What Are You Listening To?

California_PNE

Forum Patron
Patron
Got his latest album on. Really like this. Weird as fuck but great.

The new album man alive is very very good, grew on me like fuck, so enjoy. Think however the studio work can sometimes be a bit over produced for me, odd thing to say I know but the live stuff is so much better, this is an example, live recording show of tunes from the third album the ooz - I fuckin love it, very very talented lads:

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron
The new album man alive is very very good, grew on me like fuck, so enjoy. Think however the studio work can sometimes be a bit over produced for me, odd thing to say I know but the live stuff is so much better, this is an example, live recording show of tunes from the third album the ooz - I fuckin love it, very very talented lads:

It's the production I love, some real Brian Wilson elements in there but also Squarepusher and Nigel Godrich

California_PNE

Forum Patron
Patron
It's the production I love, some real Brian Wilson elements in there but also Squarepusher and Nigel Godrich
Hah aye the guitarist and I think drummer they're classically trained, some real jazz elements in there too and progression so can see the link to some squarepusher aye

If you get into king krule it's really enjoyable honestly, absolute quality in my eyes

pnewortham

Forum Patron
Patron
@paddysr @Sepp Blatter Friday night's nearly upon us, there's gonna be drinking and cavorting and loud music.

Are you treating us to your n-Trance, Set You Free, acoustic set so we can chill out after we've listened to our favourite doom metal album?

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron
Just arrived IDLES new CD "Ultra Mono".

20200925_162734.jpg