PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

What the hell happened?

Tark

Was unable to log in for 4 days till someone from the site Preston Past & Present gave me a new link address

Did you have the site bookmarked?

Unfortunately due to the new forum (as you will see) the links for certain sections of the forum have changed, the pne-online.net one however has not.

Links are bit by bit updating on search engines and in time will all be correct.

I have tried to promote this on social media, my apologies for any inconvenience.

Cant log in as The Saint.....can anyone help, cant remember my password, but my email is the same, so it says I cant register as my email is already in use???

Cant log in as The Saint.....can anyone help, cant remember my password, but my email is the same, so it says I cant register as my email is already in use???

I’ve sent you a password reset.

how do I access password reset, have not received a pm, when I use the saint in name, password comes up, I register, and it says username already used.

Password reset goes to your email addresss.

Thanks john when I use the saint to log on it wont let me reset password, can you delete Parkin ate my horse as it linked to my e-mail and it keeps coming up my e-mail is already in use. thanks.