PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

What the papers say

yoga

Hows about including a "WHAT THE PAPERS SAY" section on this forum were bits of coverage from newspaper match reports on pne games could be included
Culled from the likes of notw,people,times,etc which would be interesting to see regarding how independant reports differ from say the LEP

Hows about including a "WHAT THE PAPERS SAY" section on this forum were bits of coverage from newspaper match reports on pne games could be included
Culled from the likes of notw,people,times,etc which would be interesting to see regarding how independant reports differ from say the LEP

we already do that on here mate, its called reading posts and not being lazy and guessin what the thread is about just from its title. Glad I could be of assisstance :D

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo, a sensible post from Yoga. :(. WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THE WORLD...:eek:

How about a section "What Yoga says" that we can all ignore.

This is the first time i've ‘actually’ Lol'd on this site. Sometimes a smile, a few times a smirk, I recalled a loud exhale once but this my first laugh. Well done and thank you.

I actually think this is a good idea. It's quite common to see such a section on many other football forums.

I'll post a thread on saturday night inviting people to contribute excerts fom news reports they have seen in the people,notw,star,times,etc on our game v coventry
If people show an interest perhaps the moderators could make it a regular feature on the forum