PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

What would you say?

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
If you were invited down to training tomorrow morning, and had the chance to lead a team meeting what would your team talk consist of?:mad:

If you were invited down to training tomorrow morning, and had the chance to lead a team meeting what would your team talk consist of?:mad:

I'd set off walking now and I tell them to get their heads out of their arses and if they don't want to wear the shirt, then they should fuck off now. And demand they pay every fan back that went today for fare and match ticket.

"Can anyone lend me 5 grand? Cos you all have got it and obviously dont fucking need it"

:)

Get in there faces and press the oposition for 90mins,and stop pussy footing around commiting mistakes time and time again

Would get them on the team bus and take them for a trip to Ringway and stop outside the job centre and make them realise how lucky they all are and where they may end up in a few weeks time.

Some of the players need a reality check, flash houses and cars and £100 hair cuts are for winners, not mediocre lazy bit players.

Once did a course on motivation in industry, it was stated that 2 things motivate a work force, money and pride in their work/company.

Clearly money motivates this lot as there is no pride on display. :mad:

I'd say" Morning chaps, some of you have been a FU**%ING disgrace since christmas, if you want nameing and shameing then you boys carry on, because you aint going to play, and when the press ask me why your not in the next squad or why have i played a trainee instead of you, ill tell them your attitude is SH*T"

How is that???

of course, thats if there not listening to young fergies intructions, because if they are, and there following him to the letter, then fergie needs a slap and a rocket up his arse....

The end

If I was Ferguson, I would say to the players:
"OK, things obviously aren't going well. What do you think we should be doing? Where have I been making mistakes?"
He needs to get the players on his side - they don't seem to be at the moment.

Would get them on the team bus and take them for a trip to Ringway and stop outside the job centre and make them realise how lucky they all are and where they may end up in a few weeks time.

Some of the players need a reality check, flash houses and cars and £100 hair cuts are for winners, not mediocre lazy bit players.

Once did a course on motivation in industry, it was stated that 2 things motivate a work force, money and pride in their work/company.

Clearly money motivates this lot as there is no pride on display. :mad:

Even if I was a pro footballer I wouldn't pay £100 for my haircut.

£7 down Cannon St cha

I'd ask them what their problem is-seriously, if they've got a problem with Ferguson it needs to be aired and aired right now-if they're doing what he's told them, then he needs to change it, if not they need to pull their collective finger out of their @rse and get stuck in.

Once did a course on motivation in industry, it was stated that 2 things motivate a work force, money and pride in their work/company. ...:mad:
Money is surprisingly unimportant as a motivator - the majority of people just need to think they are being paid fairly compared to others. More important are things like feeling appreciated for your work and feeling you are part of a team.

If I was Ferguson, I would say to the players:
"OK, things obviously aren't going well. What do you think we should be doing? Where have I been making mistakes?"
He needs to get the players on his side - they don't seem to be at the moment.

The players ain't been on anyone's side for three quarters of the season, Apart from their own that is :mad: