PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Which should Pearson miss ?

If we do happen to go all the way... that's 11 matches before we secure our place at Wembley. Pearson can only afford 3 more yellow cards in those 11 games, or he's likely to miss it... unless he picks them up quickly and gets the (3 or 4 match?) ban out of the way!

Seriously... this is a massive concern. I really don't see him going 11 games with only 3 yellows.

See how things go in the next few games, then drop him if we think we can win certain games without him.

Alternatively let him get banned so he misses the last 3 games of the regular season.

Is this some sort of shit joke that you're trying with this ongoing one-man tirade against Pearson?

You're an astute poster on every other subject. I just don't get it. It's not even a subjective judgement - you're simply unbelievably wrong.

I reckon he gets a bit pissed and likes going on the wind-up.

Having a go at Pearson for not scoring goals is just daft, he isn't that type of midfielder. Without an anchor in there, we would be floundering.

Possibly.

Still, I maintain that you can have an anchor that is capable of scoring more than once in a hundred matches.

I managed to score with a sliding tackle from outside the box in my ball-winning prime.

Possibly.

Still, I maintain that you can have an anchor that is capable of scoring more than once in a hundred matches.

I managed to score with a sliding tackle from outside the box in my ball-winning prime.

A legend in your own imagination :)

It went in off the post. My recently acquired gf was supposed to be watching but was chatting to her mate at the time and missed it.

I genuinely do not understand how anyone can play 100 games in midfield and only trouble the scorers on one occasion. There will never be a Ben Pearson poster on my bedroom wall, that’s for certain.

It went in off the post. My recently acquired gf was supposed to be watching but was chatting to her mate at the time and missed it.

I genuinely do not understand how anyone can play 100 games in midfield and only trouble the scorers on one occasion. There will never be a Ben Pearson poster on my bedroom wall, that’s for certain.

Even if he played 300 games for pne and never scored again, he would still be the best player we’ve had in 60 years

I am genuinely concerned he will receive yet another ban for totting up on yellows, he seriously needs to play the remaining games with duct tape over his mouth

another stupid booking for descent last night.

He will almost certainly get another 3 match ban before the season ends at his rate...could be the crucial final 3 games as well.

As hysterical as Neil’s own shithousery back heel was it’s not exactly put him in a situation in which he can tell Pearson to behave...
sarcasm of course, but the point remains that Pearson seriously needs to wind his neck in otherwise he’ll end up missing some huge games right at the end of the season

Fucking idiot if his booking was for gobbing off again, how thick can you actually get?

I scored with a slide tackle like that once. Unfortunately into my own net.

As for Pearson... to put it in terms you might understand... your tirade is like constantly calling James Anderson a crap cricketer - citing his lack of runs.

Because this conversation comes up all the time can we spell it right it is dissent I've seen decent, descent and dicent. For what it is worth I though he was good last night but was carried by the exceptional Johnson. He was my man of the match.

Cheers.

Because this conversation comes up all the time can we spell it right it is dissent I've seen decent, descent and dicent. For what it is worth I though he was good last night but was carried by the exceptional Johnson. He was my man of the match.

Cheers.
That all said it is probably because of his recent two game ban that he wasn't his usual self in that first half. He needed the first 50 minutes to get up to speed.

Even if he played 300 games for pne and never scored again, he would still be the best player we’ve had in 60 years

Our best midfielder since Gregan, yes, and but our best PLAYER since 1959?! I can only assume you're not old enough to have seen the likes of Peter Thompson, Lawton, Spavin, Dawson, oh, and a bloke by the name of Finney.

For what it is worth I though he was good last night but was carried by the exceptional Johnson. He was my man of the match.

Cheers.

No offence mate but what game did you watch??

I can't recall a game where Pearson mis timed as many tackles as he did last night, and his sloppy pass led to their goal.

Didn't think DJ was up to much either until the space opened up when they went down to 10.

Yeah, lets be fair our midfield was complete and utter balls until the red card.

Pearson, Gally and DJ were all awful not helped by our shocking system that no one had a clue how to play.