PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

White Ball Cricket 2022

Takes after his dad. Sub fielder in a Test, only time he got on the field I think, takes a blinding one handed catch on the boundary and steps over the rope!!

What has happened to West Indies cricket, not even making it to the main group stage of the T20 world cup for a team who only a few years ago were one of the best limited overs sides in the world

What has happened to West Indies cricket, not even making it to the main group stage of the T20 world cup for a team who only a few years ago were one of the best limited overs sides in the world
God knows to be honest. Heard Viv speaking about this a while ago and one of the factors he mentioned was the NBA. That's what the Caribbean kids want to watch and where they want to be apparently, not cricketers. Which I thought was an interesting point.

Finn Allen was superb earlier and then Conway took over. The Australian pitches should suit Allen, it was strange however listening to the commentators talk about him as though he was new to the international and big stage.

I’m not sure New Zealand have the players to take them to high scores if Allen and Conway are out early.

Yeah, that's a good point. Jos playing down England as Favs for this Tournament earlier but the winner I think comes from ENG, IND or NZ. AUS just look out of nick across the piece. Cue an Australian victory parade in a couple of weeks!!

ENG NZ final as a punt

We’ve got the strongest group so it wouldn’t be a surprise to see both finalists from our group.

England bowling and fielding very well but I’m a little perplexed by Afghanistan not picking Mujeeb Ur Rahman and especially Nareen Ul Haq.

Pakistan are a bit like France historically in RU I suppose. Which Pakistan are going to turn up.

I quite fancy us in this Tourny however. The one thing that's stopping me having a lump on is that we have a shocker in us. Normally at the back end.

I think we’re relying on Stokes to balance the side. I can’t see him playing every game, we’ll need to choose the game(s) he misses carefully. Having 7 batsmen allows us to really keep going if we lose wickets, if they have to replace Stokes we haven’t got quite the same freedom.

India Pakistan under threat from the rain apparently. Hope the forecasts are wrong because that game invariably lights up a tournament.