PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED White Hot Deepdale 2022/23 -

Should we go ahead with our 300 club Tifo.

• Yes

Votes: 54 67.5%
  • No

Votes: 26 32.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
FB_IMG_1659356031852.jpg

We are working hard behind the scenes to put together our first ever flag display at Deepdale.

Details of how this will operate will be announced later in the week.

We want to get Deepdale bouncing and a sea of colour to support the team across the whole stadium.

This is not a one off and with your help we can do this every home game.

Let's be the 12th man.

Please join in.

Last edited:
Massive respect to JK and all involved in this and may it be only the start.....

lets hope it inspires the team to push on too....

my only gripe will be if all the negative posters sit / stand in the IP stand......

Hard to be positive if you come determined to be negative about X Y or Z...

shirts and flags already prepared and coming back off holiday for it....

Absolutely gutted I’ll be missing this, I’m at haddock park for my brothers birthday, normally I’d bail but I did same last season for PNE and said I’d defo be there this year 😂

Hope it’s not a one off as said because can’t wait to witness Deepdale in a sea of colour!

Absolutely gutted I’ll be missing this, I’m at haddock park for my brothers birthday, normally I’d bail but I did same last season for PNE and said I’d defo be there this year 😂

Hope it’s not a one off as said because can’t wait to witness Deepdale in a sea of colour!
That sounds fishy