PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Who agrees with Ben Pearson’s view on our transfer policy?

Been saying it for years. Surely we all have thought the same? Our approach in the transfer windows gets what it deserves!

100% agree with him and pretty telling a key player in last 5 years at club has this POV (so not just some fans on here).

Credit aswell for him agreeing to do this podcast for over two hours, not that many players would be interested so shows he still has affection for the club.

I wish him well tbh.

Preston fans are massive hypocrites, they slag him off when he joined Bournemouth and said they had better players, then they join in and agree with him for saying the same thing in a different way just cos it’s on a PNE podcast.
I think we only saw snippets from Bournemouth. I remember feeling disappointed in him

I think we only saw snippets from Bournemouth. I remember feeling disappointed in him
He was only telling it like it is, both times. First time all the Preston boys start getting defensively “ooh how dare he”. Second time they’re all nodding.

What matters is - are we going to change our policy? No? Ok we will always be chasing the pack.

Preston fans are massive hypocrites, they slag him off when he joined Bournemouth and said they had better players, then they join in and agree with him for saying the same thing in a different way just cos it’s on a PNE podcast.
Why’s that hypocritical? They are two separate issues, albeit related.

The fact anyone wanted to boo Pearo on his return just highlights our sad inferiority complex as a club. We have dithered for years.

Just listened to the podcast. He is spot on with everything he says and comes across as a very intelligent young man. He'll have a great career.

You mean Pearson or the fans? If the latter, what does that have to do with hypocrisy?
Pearson tells the truth in both interviews. First interview he is lambasted fir slagging off our squad, the next he is lauded - for slagging off our squad. He’s only saying the same thing more or less.

The reaction has been inconsistent, for what is essentially the same message.

Pearson tells the truth in both interviews. First interview he is lambasted fir slagging off our squad, the next he is lauded - for slagging off our squad. He’s only saying the same thing more or less.

The reaction has been inconsistent, for what is essentially the same message.
OK, I see what you mean now, and it does smack of hypocrisy though tbh I don’t know if it’s the same posters slagging off, then praising him. 🙂