PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Who are the Music Legends?

I look forward to seeing it. Music from Big Pink is one of my go to albums for a dose of nostalgia
Will have a look for that. Cheers Essex

The video (documentary) has some excellent footage from Robertson's early (teenage) days in Toronto opening for and prior to joining up with Ronnie Hawkins. He's a very talented musician.

Should have named this thread Music Legends That No One's Ever Heard Of.
I know you love Garry Barlow hedgey but we need to awaken your cultural awareness, it may come in handy for you one day pall šŸ˜‚ (btw press play on the song and turn it up full blast, let us know what you think, goes for @PNEESSEX also šŸ‘šŸ» you could end up looking cool as fuck I front of other people for once šŸ˜)

I know you love Garry Barlow hedgey but we need to awaken your cultural awareness, it may come in handy for you one day pall šŸ˜‚ (btw press play on the song and turn it up full blast, let us know what you think, goes for @PNEESSEX also šŸ‘šŸ» you could end up looking cool as fuck I front of other people for once šŸ˜)
I am aware of his work......more's the pity :eek:šŸ˜

I've just done what you suggested and I can honestly say it's right up there with Paper Lace.