PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Who knows whom?

I don't think Rich skated maybe, he was more into his music("Fools" in those days with Chris J and a couple of others I forget), just he knocked around with Ralph and the rest of us, we were probably all in the Black Horse/Fighting Cock/Byroins/Warehouse at similar times and that was where I likely met Egg along the way
Ah, well I'd probably recognise Rich if I saw him.
Ha ha, yeah exactly same venues and times as me.

Anybody know Dave Barnes, big North End fan, I worked with him at Southern Bros early 70's and would like to get in touch. Went on to Bae Samlesbury and was living in Fulwood last time I saw him. Thanks if anyone can help.

Anybody grow up around Lostock Hall/Walton le Dale late 90s/early 00s? I was at Lostock Hall High School 98-03 Moved about all over Preston since then though...
I Was in the very first year at what was then Lostock Hall Secondary Modern, circa 1966 to 1971.
Left the Lostock Hall area in the mid 70's and have lived in Morecambe for the past 33 years.
Don't think i know of anybody on here!!

One of these will be frequenting our shores for the first time since the 80s (I think).
I bet he still has his Larches twang and not an irritating Aussie one! (See below, forgot to attach file)
Fucking drongo!

Anybody on here?
I'm the good looking one.
Can't remember the occasion, think it's Clouds and 1979 or earlier.
Definitely Clouds, I recognised it straight away. I used to go there roughly 77-79, I don't recognise anyone in the pic though.

One of these will be frequenting our shores for the first time since the 80s (I think).
I bet he still has his Larches twang and not an irritating Aussie one! (See below, forgot to attach file)
Fucking drongo!
Steve?

Me and jakehake were in nam together in operation thunder.
First rule of Nam club was you never talk about Nam. You’ve ruined it

willem dafoe platoon GIF