Who Shops in Preston?

beagleman

Advisor to the Owner
Can genuinely recall going into town to the market with my mum and buying fruit n veg etc at the market and lumbering home on bus with the bags... Just shows how things change

prestonmadhouse

Madman
Patron
Can genuinely recall going into town to the market with my mum and buying fruit n veg etc at the market and lumbering home on bus with the bags... Just shows how things change
Bus…….you lucky bugger.
we had to ‘trail’ into town, and visit near every shop, ‘cos a cauliflower was cheaper in that one’ then ’trail‘ back home 😩😩😩😩😩

daddyman16

Forum Patron
Patron
I noticed they have an East Asian shop in Fishergate when I came back from Wales. I was curious and do wish them the best with their business, it won't be easy but the Korean and Japanese obsession people have might keep them ticking.

Tino

Forum Patron
Patron

Me as well. Often off to a bank or council office to pay something, then Orchard Street to a bakery, through the indoor market finishing up in Morrisons at the back of the guild hall and then on to the bus and home. If I go into town now I often see what I think is something new to then find out it's been there years. Burger King was the last one...

Mer5eywhite

Forum Patron
Patron
Me as well. Often off to a bank or council office to pay something, then Orchard Street to a bakery, through the indoor market finishing up in Morrisons at the back of the guild hall and then on to the bus and home. If I go into town now I often see what I think is something new to then find out it's been there years. Burger King was the last one...
Worked part time as a student in Guild Hall Morrison’s for years. Night shift, warehouse, everything.
Great social attached to that.