PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Who will not Renew their ST with Lowe here.?

Will you renew while Lowe remains at PNE?

• Yes, Lowe has my support

Votes: 27 6.9%
  • Yes, but for other reasons

Votes: 235 59.9%
  • No, not while he's at the club

Votes: 102 26.0%
  • No, but for other reasons

Votes: 28 7.1%

• Total voters

StayathomeFan

Club President
The only way to make the board realise act is to hit them in the pocket - then they have no choice but to act.
Plenty have said they wont renew with Lowe here but who means it? either post here or someone set up a poll,
  • I will renew or buy a ST with Lowe here no matter what
  • I wont renew until he's gone
  • I will buy a ST if he goes
I've not a ST for years but teh price is quite attractive knowing I wont attend all games - If he goes I will buy one, otherwise I likely attend once, maybe wtice next season - buthe'll have to go whilst the early bird offer is on.

How many are not renewing with him in charge?

I watched the game on ifollow today specifically to answer this question. After watching the previous 8/9 games, to see if he could generate a performance.

Result - I can’t willingly buy into this rubbish. It’s just so predictably poor.

I'll renew as i always do, and going to the game is more than about the game itself, but i doubt we'll get as many walk ons throughout the season if he remains in charge
I don’t get that, going is more than the game itself? Not being awkward or argumentative I just don’t see the point in it. I know it’s probably me, but I just can’t understand.

The game is the be all and end all to me.

I’ll renew.

But it’s worth saying for the record that it has very little to do with what I’ve witnessed on the pitch at Deepdale in the 2020s, and absolutely nothing to do with any belief in the wider North End ‘project’.

My renewing is almost entirely due to not wanting to lose my (really good) seat and the relationships built with the other nearby ST holders over many years.

And the simple conveniences being a ST affords in terms of priority ticketing for big away games, and not having to piss about at the ticket office every home game.

I’ll renew.

But it’s worth saying for the record that it has very little to do with what I’ve witnessed on the pitch at Deepdale in the 2020s, and absolutely nothing to do with any belief in the wider North End ‘project’.

My renewing is almost entirely due to not wanting to lose my (really good) seat and the relationships built with the other nearby ST holders over many years.

And the simple conveniences being a ST affords in terms of priority ticketing for big away games, and not having to piss about at the ticket office every home game.
Quite literally the only reasons. All good reasons but it says so much.

I am undecided being honest. I don’t want to pay anything to a club with Ridsdale’s standards of what fans should accept. He has no interest in the club and couldn’t care less, it’s all about him and what he gets out of it. I despise his attitude.

Having said that, if there is a takeover, I don’t want to lose all those consecutive years of love and loyalty for a bunch of ignorant owners and their employees. I sure as hell don’t want to be there and witness what they are prepared to put our club and its fans through.

Season tickets are one thing. Everyone else must be considering not buying a ticket now. I won’t go again while he’s in charge. It’s not just the results. It’s the self loving bravado I despise. Go now.
How many walks on do we get I don't think there will be many after seeing us play for these months.

I'll renew, Sat day out with my mates.

There'll be a new manager before Xmas at the latest.
Looking like RL will still be here come Aug which he shouldn't be. We keep playing like we are he will be gone by International break next season. Saying that with these in charge up top who knows.