What's new
PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Who's "Fantastic" on AVFTT?

OP
S

SimpleSimonSays

Forum Patron
Patron
Doh!!! I don't think my friends on here have seen the bit on the Michael Appleton thread about "Fangtastic" and his/ her identity.
Sorry if I've caused any confusion. Seemed a good idea at the time and yes, I was sober. I'm one of those fortunate people who doesn't need alcohol to make me stupid.

OP
S

SimpleSimonSays

Forum Patron
Patron
Sussed it out pretty quickly with the posting style...
I'm going to take that as a compliment as I don't normally get any.
By the way, I'm honestly not the poster in question, but my idea was that some other posters would all claim the identity, thus confusing our illbred friends on the rusty mile.
Like everything else involving Bleakpool, it quickly turned to ratshit.

MBcha

Viva Cha Revolución
Staff member
Patron
I'm going to take that as a compliment as I don't normally get any.
By the way, I'm honestly not the poster in question, but my idea was that some other posters would all claim the identity, thus confusing our illbred friends on the rusty mile.
Like everything else involving Bleakpool, it quickly turned to ratshit.
No, I know you're not. I know exactly who is.

OP
S

SimpleSimonSays

Forum Patron
Patron
Good / fitting user name too 😅
We!l done👋👋 It's on!y taken you from the 5th July to think up that highly original and well thought out reply. I'd love to tell you nobody has used that chat up line to me before,but I can't.
as I'm in a good mood , congratulations on spelling all five of your words right, a rare achievement among those searching for the tangerines rivet.