PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Why?

Joanpne

Patron
I believe a couple of people can’t sign into the forum raefil and Nobber, is it technical? They have no idea why can mods look into it please.

I believe one of them has tried messaging but got no response. Thanks.

No known issues. Try clearing cookies and loading up the site again.

Edit: It appears as though a few have had issues. Nothing obvious though as most people haven’t been affected.

Not been able to get in all day.

Shame as I drunk messaged a mod last night and was on tenterhooks wondering how bad it was
Drunk messaging the mod team between the hours of 10pm and 6am automatically triggers a 12 hour ban. That explains your problems getting on! 🥴

Last edited:
Thought it`d gone strangely quiet today on the long running `Game of Forums`.

Good to hear no-one`s been exiled or dragon seared. :)

Just been looking at the logs and no known issues at our end.

Think it must have been Nobbers ISP blocking him and any known associates for requesting to show his arse again.

Just been looking at the logs and no known issues at our end.

Think it must have been Nobbers ISP blocking him and any known associates for requesting to show his arse again.
Now that’s been cleared up can I get it out?

JDs sat with his finger over the button for that one :)
Sadly, I don't have that power! I just try - yes, try - to talk sense into some of you. :D

Rest of the time, I sleep in the afternoon.

Double J had a problem logging in, too. Obviously some kind of techie glitch, maybe to do with the server being upgraded? I have no idea of the techie side of things.

Edit - Just seen the reply from JK, clean at this end.