PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread Wigan Athletic v Preston North End - 30/07/22 - KO:15:00 - Championship

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
matchdayawaywigan.png

BDAD406A-F5F1-4B4F-A774-846915B3A425.jpeg
Can’t make it today but will be part of the Yellow Wall remotely.

Probably a dumb question but I’ve not been to an away game for a good 10 or so years so what’s the etiquette nowadays for a full house? Do people just go with the seats they are allocated because it’s a sell out or is it still treated like unreserved seating?

Probably a dumb question but I’ve not been to an away game for a good 10 or so years so what’s the etiquette nowadays for a full house? Do people just go with the seats they are allocated because it’s a sell out or is it still treated like unreserved seating?
Allocated seat. Anything else just results in people stood around in stairwells or aisles arguing and missing the game. Winds me the fuck up.

Hopeful but not massively confident

Shit conditions , keeper making his debut and a defence I’m not convinced by

Think they will give us a tougher game than some are expecting

Hopefully our experience sees us through

Be nice to get off to a winning way YELLOWS !!

My other half is driving back to Preston to see her Mum so she's dropping me off in Wigan and picking me up after, which is lucky really with the trains being as they are
Long shot but does anyone know where's good for her to drop me and to get to for picking me up? Not been Wigan before & presume it'll be chocka on the roads with train strikes and timetable changes

My other half is driving back to Preston to see her Mum so she's dropping me off in Wigan and picking me up after, which is lucky really with the trains being as they are
Long shot but does anyone know where's good for her to drop me and to get to for picking me up? Not been Wigan before & presume it'll be chocka on the roads with train strikes and timetable changes
Asda car park, 5 minute walk from there. Easy

Hopeful but not massively confident

Shit conditions , keeper making his debut and a defence I’m not convinced by

Think they will give us a tougher game than some are expecting

Hopefully our experience sees us through

Be nice to get off to a winning way YELLOWS !!
Wigan seem to be one of those teams that are never under any real pressure to perform, yet seem to always get something. As a club in the past ten years they’ve played in the PL, won the FA Cup, played in Europe, relegated down to L1 and now back in the Champ. What I’d give for that to be us 😆