PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Wigan Away.

Going to this and will pay on the gate, wonder how many we will take does anyone know how sales are going?

Going to this and will pay on the gate, wonder how many we will take does anyone know how sales are going?

I'm a Wigan fans for my sins. Conflicting stories on one of our messageboards. Someone was saying only 3,000 sold between us as of yesterday but someone else is saying when they went down for their tickets today they were told you had sold 4,000 alone.

I'm a Wigan fans for my sins. Conflicting stories on one of our messageboards. Someone was saying only 3,000 sold between us as of yesterday but someone else is saying when they went down for their tickets today they were told you had sold 4,000 alone.

There is no chance in hell of us selling 4000, i'd be shocked if there is more than 1500 there in our end in fact to be honest realistically i can see us barely getting passed 1000.

still waiting to find out if my mates going and if he is il be going lads so if i see any of you there HI lol :D

i got my ticket last friday and we had sold 1200, however after the norwich game i doubt we will take much more. maybe 2,000 at a guess!

Common sense for once with cash turnstile - should add some numbers to the gate but don't expect more than 5,000 overall.

indeed psg 1400 already sold for a non descript game at a non descript football club at their name sakes rugby ground is a tremendous achievement. i am still not going though. if its not raining i will be mowing the lawn then going to sainsburys,