PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Will Dennis stop the Wall

I highly recommend viewing Millwall's forum, one of the strangest and funniest forums I've seen. Threads about threesomes, a saucy message idea to write in his wife's card and someone asking if people would have dreadlocks or not. Immigration and Brexit have been big topics previously

I highly recommend viewing Millwall's forum, one of the strangest and funniest forums I've seen. Threads about threesomes, a saucy message idea to write in his wife's card and someone asking if people would have dreadlocks or not. Immigration and Brexit have been big topics previously
I've watched enough episodes of the bill to know what that lot are like.

It's certainly put some rain down over the past week and it's expected that another month's worth of rain will fall at the weekend.

However we haven't had a game called off at Deepdale for a flooded pitch in a very long time, so suspect the only way it could be postponed is if there are safety concerns around the stadium.

If anyone from the club is reading this and even half thinking of calling the game off , please let us know ASAP tomorrow , got a 3 hour round trip to make to get to the game , I suspect there will be others as well !

It's forecast wet and windy, not nearly as bad as last Sunday. No threat to the game. Awful condition though, waterproofs a must, not an excuse for polythene ponchos- so don't go there.

It was his hip.

Fingers crossed he'll be alright for tomorrow.

Didn’t know that, thanks.
Going off personal experience, which is based on a sample size of one, that’s probably good news. A groin strain is a particular bugger for activities that need side-to-side movement like goalkeeping. Hopefully he can manage a hip injury better- but of course depends on the exact nature and severity of it.