PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Will Keane Signs - 2 Year deal.

He has silly hair.

(For the few users on here that know me in real life, the irony of that statement shouldn't be lost on them, but I thought I'd get it in first!)

Welcome Will, decent back up, providing the main striker comes in as we're all expecting, this looks like shrewd business to me.

He has silly hair.

(For the few users on here that know me in real life, the irony of that statement shouldn't be lost on them, but I thought I'd get it in first!)

Welcome Will, decent back up, providing the main striker comes in as we're all expecting, this looks like shrewd business to me.
Dai & Potts’ barbershop mate

Not overwhelmed by this one and on a two year deal. An undisclosed fee but must have been cheap with Wigan on their arses.

Good luck to him and starts with a clean slate....hope it all goes better than last time.