PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Will Keane Signs - 2 Year deal.

It's a cliche players are born with natural goal scoring ability , but with Keane he seems to have developed that in his later years, he is always in the right place. Brilliant signing
Unreal return from Keane.

Riis is doing the type of running and donkey work that Richard Cresswell used to do. I thought he was good this afternoon and did a really unselfish job.

A promising partnership. Keane has scored 4 in the 3 and a half games they've played together, and Riis probably would have bagged today if the defender didn't do it for him.

Deflection from a scuffed shot and a tap in, he spent the entire 2nd half miss controlling the ball and giving it straight back to Ipswich, some people on here are easily pleased !
11 goals and 2 assists in 22 appearances, yes, i'm fucking pleased.

What's up? did you slag off the signing and now you're annoyed you've been proven wrong?

He’s completely surprised me, so fair play to him

There is a chance he hits 20 this season which would be some going

No slight on him, but other than his goal against Huddersfield, I’m pretty sure all his goals have been shite 😂

Not having a pop at that either. It’s been ages where we’ve had a striker who just constantly scores horrible goals.

He’s completely surprised me, so fair play to him

There is a chance he hits 20 this season which would be some going

No slight on him, but other than his goal against Huddersfield, I’m pretty sure all his goals have been shite 😂

Not having a pop at that either. It’s been ages where we’ve had a striker who just constantly scores horrible goals.
I’ll take that every day of the week over a striker who goes for the spectacular and misses 9/10 times 👍

The lad’s doing brilliant at the moment.

I’ll take that every day of the week over a striker who goes for the spectacular and misses 9/10 times 👍

The lad’s doing brilliant at the moment.

100%. That’s why I mentioned it wasn’t a pop at him.

Compare him to someone like Parrott last season who constantly tried to do too much and scored 3 goals.

Keane always in the right place every time even if his goals are tap ins or from keeper mistakes.

Compare him to someone like Parrott last season who constantly tried to do too much and scored 3 goals.

Keane always in the right place every time even if his goals are tap ins or from keeper mistakes.
Yep, I didn’t think you were having a pop. Nothing wrong with scruffy goals from 3 yards out, Lineker made a pretty good career out of it.

Perfect partner for Riis who can’t score tap ins

Couple of guys behind us where criticising Keane in the second half, which i thought a tad harsh him having put is in the driving seat, and also Mads, who also makes things happen (Ok not everything comes off), but then one asked if anyone had come in and made us an offer for Miller during the transfer window and that's when i decided that no these guys are not irritating - they're actually amusing!!