PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Will Keane Signs - 2 Year deal.

He’s completely surprised me, so fair play to him

There is a chance he hits 20 this season which would be some going

No slight on him, but other than his goal against Huddersfield, I’m pretty sure all his goals have been shite 😂

Not having a pop at that either. It’s been ages where we’ve had a striker who just constantly scores horrible goals.
I don’t care if his goals are shite or otherwise. They’re goals.

Honestly what a player, always in the right place at the right time to score. Superb signing.

Deflection from a scuffed shot and a tap in, he spent the entire 2nd half miss controlling the ball and giving it straight back to Ipswich, some people on here are easily pleased !
Disagree that people are easily pleased. He was absolutely shattered after Osmajic came on which meant that he couldn’t support Osmajic who sadly for him had to plough a lone furrow yet again

He’s completely surprised me, so fair play to him

There is a chance he hits 20 this season which would be some going

No slight on him, but other than his goal against Huddersfield, I’m pretty sure all his goals have been shite 😂

Not having a pop at that either. It’s been ages where we’ve had a striker who just constantly scores horrible goals.
The back heel v Watford was tasty! 😂

He played a great ball through to Riis for the second and put Osmajic in very well in the second half
Granted he’s got a few goals, but he gets lucky in my opinion, 1st goal ( similar to one v Sunderland) Whiteman wins ball and Keene’s through on goal, nobody in front of him, I’m watching and thinking, move forward, get to edge of box then plant it in the corner, but no, totally shat himself, shoots from way out, didn’t even hit it cleanly, would of gone straight to goalie but for the deflection. Top end leauge 1 striker .

Granted he’s got a few goals, but he gets lucky in my opinion, 1st goal ( similar to one v Sunderland) Whiteman wins ball and Keene’s through on goal, nobody in front of him, I’m watching and thinking, move forward, get to edge of box then plant it in the corner, but no, totally shat himself, shoots from way out, didn’t even hit it cleanly, would of gone straight to goalie but for the deflection. Top end leauge 1 striker .
He got 12 goals last season in a shit Wigan side and has 11 already in a quite often shit North End side. Definitely not a league one player.

The league stats this season show him to be a good goalscorer. Some of the others in the list will be in the prem next season and he certainly never will be.

Haaland scores many tap ins, some top goalscorer score many pens and people are raving about Moore yesterday but both goals were so simple for him yesterday. His game is more than just goals

I don’t give a shit how fortunate he is. Out of players who scored 10+ goals he has the best minute per goal ratio. A goal every 125 minutes. For a side that done score many that is super.

I was unsure about the signing but I’ll hold my hands up I got it wrong. He’s been quality for us. You say you were ‘watching and thinking.’ That’s easy sat in the stands. You make your own luck. If you can’t respect the fact he has 11 goals for us then what do you expect. The guy could get 20 goals this season if he continues the way he is doing.

People aren’t easily please. They just respect a good player. You probably want evans starting instead of him.

Ched was Top Scorer with 9 last season. (TC - 8).

Keane already has 11 with around 16 games to go.

I can see him hitting around 18 - 20 no problem.

Not bad for a Ryan Lowe Freebie.

6lOY4a7RdDxA.gif

Of players that have scored 10 or more goals this season in the Championship, Keane has the best goals per minute ratio