Windrush is still alive and well

John T

Manager
Thats appalling. What have we turned into in this country :(
NO it's not

I agree everyone who has a case should receive it, no question
But this is public Money we are talking about, so we (or in this case the government on our behalf) have to be sure each case is genuine
There are a lot of posters on here who would though OUR money around in any direction, and that was the one of the reasons Labour failed at the last GE
WELL NOT me

OP
raefil

raefil

Super Duper Patron
Patron
NO it's not

But this is public Money we are talking about, so we (or in this case the government on our behalf) have to be sure each case is genuine
There are a lot of posters on here who would though OUR money around in any direction, and that was the one of the reasons Labour failed at the last GE
WELL NOT me
Fuck off Wanker

PNEESSEX

Forum Patron
Patron
NO it's not

WELL NOT me
Need to delay as long as possible....maybe some will give up and others will leave and others will die....good wheeze eh? Wtf is the matter with you? These people have been told theyre eligible ffs

Liberation

Forum Patron
Patron
NO it's not

WELL NOT me

You believe that someone who's worked, paid tax and NI for donkeys years needs investigating?....... You're off your trolley.............. And if you are that concerned about public money you should be banging on about what a waste of money it is to investigate them in the first place...Bloody hell john you've hit rock bottom with this one.

OP
raefil

raefil

Super Duper Patron
Patron
agree, That’s if it is true, We get told not to believe newspapers ( depending which paper it is 🤔) or the press...... So who do we believe?
heres a good twitter account to follow, literally from a local horses mouth, so to speak

John T

Manager
You believe that someone who's worked, paid tax and NI for donkeys years needs investigating?....... You're off your trolley.............. And if you are that concerned about public money you should be banging on about what a waste of money it is to investigate them in the first place...Bloody hell john you've hit rock bottom with this one.
Why is that LIB

I say again IF someone has been wrongly denied what they are entitled too, be it the Windrush people are anyone else legitimately claiming benefits that should be made right no question if a mistake has been made
OR are you saying we should take everyone word for anything?
Take the Grenfell Tower, certainly genuine claimants should be compensated, by the people responsible for the building, or the tax payer if that cannot be achieved.
BUT even then we have had false claimants brought before the Court and FOUND GUILTY some people are so low they will take advantage of any opportunity
Sadly not ALL who claim from the state on that or other issues are innocent victims you would have us believe
So investigations of claims do need to happen

PNEESSEX

Forum Patron
Patron
If these cases are being accurately reported then it is disgraceful and shameful.

Two more articles published today about the Windrush fiasco. Disgraceful and shameful about nails it

Hogie4a

Youth Team
Hi Folks,
Investigation of each claim should take place. Otherwise the Gov't would be accused of throwing pubic money away by its dissenters.
You must be seen and be accountable to be doing the right thing.

Is there a standard process for the investigation and is it being followed correctly.
Are all claimants being treated similarly and fairly.

I would have thought that any investigation would be a fairly swift process.
However complications such as losing ones passport must only slow things down.

I wish them all a speedy resolution to this terrible multi-Gov't cock-up.

Roger

OP
raefil

raefil

Super Duper Patron
Patron
Kicking 60, 70 year old people out of the country whove, been here since children and earned honest livings all their working lives serves what purpose exactly?

John T

Manager
Kicking 60, 70 year old people out of the country whove, been here since children and earned honest livings all their working lives serves what purpose exactly?
NO it doesn't and I don't believe anyone on here is suggesting that

But to suggest that there should be NO checks is to invite any ‘freeloader’ to join the Compensation queue

You seem to ‘live in cloud cuckoo land’ if you think in our Compensation world of today, somebody won’t ‘try it in’

As my earlier reference to some CONVICTED on the Grenfield Tower showed

You are an innocent at large in these matters I’m afraid