PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Windrush is still alive and well

Raef, how would you feel(god forbid it never happens) if someone from say Ethiopia came and raped or murdered one of your loved ones and the Government said, he's being deported(yes he, coz 99% of these people are Male) and will be dealt with by their Laws?
Id feel pretty much the same as if someone from Leyland did that to my love ones.

Id feel pretty much the same as if someone from Leyland did that to my love ones.
So glad you ain't the Father of my nieces then. If someone comes to another land, abuses that right, they should no longer be welcome. If i went to Saudi and carried out a monstrosity of a Crime like Rape, my head would be chopped off. Not saying that's right , but you seem to want them to stay here as deportation removes their Human rights??? Were was the Human rights of their victims? Tell me Raef, are you a serious criminal sympathiser??

So glad you ain't the Father of my nieces then. If someone comes to another land, abuses that right, they should no longer be welcome. If i went to Saudi and carried out a monstrosity of a Crime like Rape, my head would be chopped off. Not saying that's right , but you seem to want them to stay here as deportation removes their Human rights??? Were was the Human rights of their victims? Tell me Raef, are you a serious criminal sympathiser??
Absolute state of this post.

ah right, it seems i missed the point of your earlier post.

A black man from a far away place commiting a crime is far worse than someone from Leyland committing the same crime.

I understand now tommy.

A black man from a far away place commiting a crime is far worse than someone from Leyland committing the same crime.

I understand now tommy.
How would you feel about somebody from fullwood pinching your garden bench compared to somebody from callon robbing your missess' handbag?. Would you rather a Darren hold you at gunpoint or an Abdul ? Pressing questions. If you didn't pick Abdul your sub consciously extreme radical far right.

I understand now tommy.

I still think you’re misunderstanding.

What he’s saying is if someone came from another country and raped one of your children, you wouldn’t be kicking up a fuss if the rapist got deported.

I understand now tommy.
Jesus you construe everything to fit your agenda. It makes no difference if an Immigrant lives in Leyland or London. Not every Immigrant is black, a great deal are also White. If Gustav or Iqbal or leeroy or Stephen comes from another Country, rapes or murders someone, why is it wrong to ship them out? If you committed these offences in the US, would they not want to ship you out? You angle everything around Race, this isn't about that, it's about freeloading criminals settling here and abusing our Laws.

I still think you’re misunderstanding.

What he’s saying is if someone came from another country and raped one of your children, you wouldn’t be kicking up a fuss if the rapist got deported.
whoever commited a crime I would be seeking Justice. Is that clear enough?

Jesus you construe everything to fit your agenda. It makes no difference if an Immigrant lives in Leyland or London. Not every Immigrant is black, a great deal are also White. If Gustav or Iqbal or leeroy or Stephen comes from another Country, rapes or murders someone, why is it wrong to ship them out? If you committed these offences in the US, would they not want to ship you out? You angle everything around Race, this isn't about that, it's about freeloading criminals settling here and abusing our Laws.
ah right, once again, silly me for assuming that most Ethiopians are Black.

BTW I think its time some people revisited the OP to see what this thread was actually about ;)

Someone else posted about another incident and out came the pitchforks.

whoever commited a crime I would be seeking Justice. Is that clear enough?
Would you be happier knowing they are in the British system costing you 50k a year or more or would you be happy knowing they are getting justice in the place they came from?

Would you be happier knowing they are in the British system costing you 50k a year or more or would you be happy knowing they are getting justice in the place they came from?
Wouldn't work like that though, they'd serve their sentence here before being deported anyway so using cost is a false argument.

How would you feel about somebody from fullwood pinching your garden bench compared to somebody from callon robbing your missess' handbag?. Would you rather a Darren hold you at gunpoint or an Abdul ? Pressing questions. If you didn't pick Abdul your sub consciously extreme radical far right.

Im lost. Is Fulwood rife with thieving gardeners? And if anyone robbed my wife’s handbag, Id be totally relaxed as theyd never be able to find anything in it amongst about 63 tissues.

Absolutely, the thought of them walking around free, elsewhere, is a million times worse than that.

Im lost. Is Fulwood rife with thieving gardeners? And if anyone robbed my wife’s handbag, Id be totally relaxed as theyd never be able to find anything in it amongst about 63 tissues.
You obviously don't know what's going down on the mean streets of fullwood. I'll put it this way - you wouldn't want to leave your Lillie's unattended for too long.