PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Windrush is still alive and well

Oh I am sure if I had the time to trawl through ALL your posts (it would tale at least from now to next month) I would be well able to justify it

But unlike you I have a life outside Politics
Me too, like tomorrow I`ll be on Deepdale, will we see you there?

For me these guys ain't Windrush people, they are Rapist, Drug Lords and killers. But yes, let's keep habitating them costing about 50k a year for one as oppose to sending them back to their own home.
Windrush people are geniune victims, these are not victims, these are criminals from another country, and yet people still wonder why Corbyn was decimated at the Polls. The silent majority in this country has spoken, they are a huge majority, but some on here will just pass us all as racists. I wonder how Winky et al would feel if one of these guys had killed one of their loved ones.

Links please Mick.

The skid mark Choudry was born here, we can't deport people that where born here, they are our problem to deal with, what would give us the right to ship them off to another country? My great Grandad was Irish should I be deported to Ireland if I comit a crime? We also can't expect other countries to punish people for the laws they have broken here hence they are tried through our justice system. I'm not against deporting foreign nationals that came here as adults and commited crimes, I am against deporting people that where brought here as children, they should be punished for their crimes of course but that is where it should end.

(y)

You do realise that one can 'love' one's country but despise the government that happens to be in power don't you?

I can answer that Essex

YOU do realise you can 'love one's Country’, despite the fact you think the Current Opposition Leader and is polices are a load of codswallop

And NOT be a racist, an homophobic, transgender, or a Jew hater (not least to the extent of terrorising innocent women going about their profession or taking their kids to school)
OR being subject to abuse on this forum for having what many would describe as traditional views on some policies

I can answer that Essex

YOU do realise you can 'love one's Country’, despite the fact you think the Current Opposition Leader and is polices are a load of codswallop

And NOT be a racist, an homophobic, transgender, or a Jew hater (not least to the extent of terrorising innocent women going about their profession or taking their kids to school)
OR being subject to abuse on this forum for having what many would describe as traditional views on some policies
I literally have no idea what you're rambling on about John.

All you need to know about what? You do know your post sounds a little bit creepy? If there's anything you want to know about me just ask, providing it's not stalkerish I'll answer.

Wow seriously? Try reading the previous post I replied about!

Just a week in March, 10 days in April/May and 4 months June to October. Someone has to do it

Lovely out here at the minute in the main. Flying back home for West Brom and Fulham next week, so here's hoping there isn't a third storm on the way to welcome me home.