PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

WOMEN'S & GRASSROOTS FOOTBALL SEASONS 19/20 - Null and Void

FootballcrazyP_

Crazy Bird Man
Patron
All divisons below National League North and South and all Womens leagues have now ended and the season is Null and Void with no Relegation or Promotions.

How this works for replacing Bury in the League remains to be seen.

All divisons below National League North and South and all Womens leagues have now ended and the season is Null and Void with no Relegation or Promotions.

How this works for replacing Bury in the League remains to be seen.

This doesn’t affect the National League so wouldn’t affect the Bury situation directly.

This doesn’t affect the National League so wouldn’t affect the Bury situation directly.
Not Burys Situation no, but with Teams going up and down, it means League South or North would have a team place spare. Who decides which one

“all results expunged” is very dramatic language and I thought that if the result of a single match is expunged, then players have any goals and appearances removed from the record. I would hope that is not the case here. Anyone know?

“all results expunged” is very dramatic language and I thought that if the result of a single match is expunged, then players have any goals and appearances removed from the record. I would hope that is not the case here. Anyone know?
Its exactly as you say, sadly.

If this happens in The Championship will that mean our 5,000th League game will be the 40th game of next season?

South Shields, who were more or less promoted, are considering legal action.