PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

World cup 22

I can’t stand the monkey faced cunt but credit where it’s due, it was one hell of a free kick👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Used to like the other home nations qualifying for tournaments but Bale alone makes me despise Wales (ever since we played them in the Euros with that cocky press conference spinning on his chair).

Would be nice to see Ukraine through.

It's unbelievable. They were one of the best teams in the world last Summer, and now this. Portugal vs North Macedonia for a spot at the World Cup.

Italy seem to win a cup and then balls the next chance at getting one up completely, if it's not the Euros it's the World Cup.

I don't see North Macedonia beating Portugal.

Italy haven't played a knock out match at the World Cup since they won it in 2006!

They won't get the chance to until at least 2026. And considering they've failed to qualify for the last 2 World Cups that isn't a given...

In a group with Switzerland, Northern Ireland, Bulgaria and Lithuania and a play off vs North Macedonia. You have to laugh...

In a group with Switzerland, Northern Ireland, Bulgaria and Lithuania and a play off vs North Macedonia. You have to laugh...

Despite reaching what's probably a record of consecutive wins and winning the Euro, would fans want Mancini to stick around? His main objective was surely to get Italy to the World Cup after Ventura's failure to get them there.

I watched the game last night and I think I've been living under a rock or something.
Been thinking that in a year or so that Brennan Johnson would be quality for England he was definitely one for the future.

You can imagine my shock and instant feeling of stupidity when he came on as a sub for Wales last night 🤣