PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Worst article ever

Hitch 22

Patron
Well done Lancashire evening post for perhaps worst article I've ever read . Perhaps naming the famous people might help 😂😂🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Well done Lancashire evening post for perhaps worst article I've ever read . Perhaps naming the famous people might help 😂😂🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️
They changed the article now oh well was fun guessing names for a bit.

Haha that website is always shocking. They do these standard click-bait articles where you have to press Next, Next, Next to scroll through some fascinating list or other, but on some screen sizes or devices the Next buttons don't appear. I've seen that a few times, although god knows why I ever bother.

I think the website is run by a 12 year old.

I read that last night and thought the exact same. The website is hard enough to read with all the adverts without having to fill massive holes in in the articles.

That takes some doing in the LEP :D