PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Worst commentator

Karl Marx

..the point however is to change it..
Patron
Who do you think is the worst sports commentator?

I can't stand Alan Green - a self-opinionated egomaniac.

Clive Tyldesley

John Motson

Jonathan Pearce

Alistair Mann

All abysmal comm's

The worst for me being Jon Champion, he's a right prick.

the espn commentator is a cock. Is it jon champion? Also jonathan pierce is a good shout.

Motty is a legend!

Yeah it is mate.

Always tries to be witty when he obviously has no wit whatsoever. Comes across as a bit of a smug fucker as well.

Worst commentator Clive Tyldesley - just terrible
Worst pundit Andy Townsend - how i detest this yes man

Clive Tyldesley

John Motson

Jonathan Pearce

Alistair Mann

All abysmal comm's

The worst for me being Jon Champion, he's a right prick.

Alistair Mann?! Harsh, he's miles better than motson and pearce. He's done well since doing those ridiculous game of the week commentaries on that sunday programme on itv

I cannot stand him. If you can say something in 1 word you can guarrantee he will use about 2934693246293.

Me neither, I also can't stand the way that he will misprounounce even relatively simple names, all the time.

Chris Waddle is another one for that - how some one can make a living from football without being able to say the word "penalty" (listen to him when he says it, he calls it a pelanty) I do not know...

Last edited:
Me neither, I also can't stand the way that he will misprounounce even relatively simple names, all the time.

Chris Waddle is another one for that - how some one can make a living from football without being able to say the word "penalty" (listen to him when he says it, he calls it a pelanty) I do not know...

Waddle's juggling of the word pelanty is really funny and explains partly his hiccup as he blasts that one in 1990 into row z. The only phrase he has mastered is "Ah used to walk in a sausage factory in Pelaw divnt ya noo."