Wycombe Wanderers v PNE free on FA player.

Berlinender

Manager
why the fook isnt it available on ifollow for overseas supporters? The cardiff game wasnt either. I cancelled my subscription and I keep getting charged for it, so end up watching when its on) anyway.
is this FA Player only available to UK Residents?

Thracia

Forum Patron
Patron
why the fook isnt it available on ifollow for overseas supporters? The cardiff game wasnt either. I cancelled my subscription and I keep getting charged for it, so end up watching when its on) anyway.
is this FA Player only available to UK Residents?
iFollow is for EFL competitions, FA Player is for FA competitions.

According to the FAQs, it's UK-only for live streaming of FA Cup games.

bobbydavro

Manager
has anyone got this thing to work?

the site.is worse than ifollow. all glitchy and missing graphics

im very dubious it will work come game time

nowhere else we can watch?

volley

First Team
has anyone got this thing to work?

the site.is worse than ifollow. all glitchy and missing graphics

im very dubious it will work come game time

nowhere else we can watch?
I went on the site last night and found the links to the match OK but having registered and come back in this morning, as you say theres no link just blank panels where the graphics were. Hopefully they'll sort it in time for the game.

MEST White

Reserve
Tried to register all morning but keep getting 'server error'. Typical! Worse than ifollow, although to be fair that has actually significantly improved in the last few months.

OP
raefil

raefil

Shit Fan
Patron
FA player has, up to this weekend, been used exclusively to cover the womens game. As my daughters play I do tend to use it quite a lot.

The links tend to appear about 10 mins before the games kick off.

For those using the app you can cast to your tv using chromecast and id guess other devices without any problem.

Ive never had any problems streaming games through it.