Yankee pre kick off huddle.....

europne

Advisor to the Owner
I just hate seeing teams do that American pre kick off huddle nonesense, it really infuriates me, especially when the other team is ready to kick off and kept waiting.

pneveg

Forum Patron
Patron
I just hate seeing teams do that American pre kick off huddle nonesense, it really infuriates me, especially when the other team is ready to kick off and kept waiting.
Is it not Irish, Thought Celtic did the huddle first.

Lee Trundle

Advisor to the Owner
Dont understand why teams do it.

In American Football the huddle is used so the quarterback can tell his offensive line and receivers what play to run. Theres just no equivalent to that in proper football. What is there to say other than 'do exactly what the gaffer told us to do 5 minutes ago'?

edgy

Forum Patron
Patron
We are British
Emotions are to be kept very deep inside. It’s in our dna
And I can think of something far worse
The idiot Phil browns on pitch half time team talk was beyond embarrassing

edgy

Forum Patron
Patron
Dont understand why teams do it.

In American Football the huddle is used so the quarterback can tell his offensive line and receivers what play to run. Theres just no equivalent to that in proper football. What is there to say other than 'do exactly what the gaffer told us to do 5 minutes ago'?
Proper football
Well said sir
The only country In the world that has a World Series with no other country in the world that participates
Funny lot the Americans?
“Get in the hole” !!!!!!........I rest my case mlud

RVW

First Team
Proper football
Well said sir
The only country In the world that has a World Series with no other country in the world that participates
Funny lot the Americans?
“Get in the hole” !!!!!!........I rest my case mlud
Point taken edgy, but not quite true.

RVW

First Team
I thought we were talking Yankees?
Not sure if you are joking or not Hodge, but a couple of times the "World Series" (which of course is nothing of the sort) has been won by a Canadian team, the Toronto Blue Jays. Their used to be two teams from Canada, but Montreal moved to Washington DC a few years ago.